Creative Content - Strategy – Innovation - Partnerships - Client Relations
- TV ADVERT: I have the powerEven if you can’t be there, you have the power to help someone through an emergency. Whether it’s struggling to feed their family, feeling alone and isolated, or suffering in the wake of a disaster, your kindness can make a real difference. By supporting the British Red Cross, you can help us be there those who need it, at the right time and in the right way. Because you have kindness and you have power. Give help or get help. https://www.redcross.org.uk/stories. #PowerOfKindness Lau
- ANIMATION: 150 Years of the British Red CrossWe look back over the past 150 years of the British Red Cross and recognise the incredible people who have driven, and continue to drive, our movement of kindness. This was a signature creative project which needed to tell the story of the organisation in a succinct, human and authentic way.
- TV ADVERT: A Call For Help"We do everything together me me and Bill, everything together"..... This is a true story as told to a British Red Cross volunteer on our support line, of an elderly woman Brenda, who usually collects medicine for her husband Bill. She can no longer do so, because she is too at risk from coronavirus. Our support line volunteer helped ensure the medicine could be collected and brought to her door. This TV advert was released in June 2020.
- VIDEO: Meet the next generation of powerful women.Have you heard about our EmpowHER project? It's a project which builds young women and girls’ self-esteem and wellbeing, by providing inclusive and meaningful social action opportunities to inspire them to lead change in their communities. In February 2020, the #EmpowHER team took 10 project participants to Geneva, to learn more about the Red Cross movement, #humanitarian law, and female #empowerment. This is a film made by them, about their experience of meeting female leaders of change, fi
- PHOTOGRAPHY: It Starts With HerIn January 2020, photographer Rosie Matheson travelled to Barishal in Bangladesh - where deadly monsoons and flooding are a constant threat, and women just need the right support, training and tools to be resilient. When strong women come together, they are powerful. Women can be breadwinners, mothers and leaders of their communities. Their potential is limitless. The British Red Cross is supporting women to earn an income, build their savings and raise their voice to help their communities st
+ View all
Head of Mayn CreativeFalmouth University
- Falmouth, United KingdomFull Time
Leading the strategic development of 'Mayn Creative' a student photography and video agency, representing emerging talent from Falmouth University. My role is responsible for client pitching, delivery of of branded content and overall growth and marketing of the business.
+ Show more
- Talent Development
- Event Curation
- Content Commissioning
- Research Insight
- Client Engagement
- Project Leader
- Agency Management