- Penrose; The JournalPenrose, The Journal is a new publishing venture bringing together the best articles from the Penrose Annual to a contemporary audience of graphic designers. It is a quarterly journal with 48 pages in each issue. The articles chosen are the articles that I have either found most interesting myself or are on a subject I think a graphic designer in this modern age would find interesting and helpful. Although the articles are in date order throughout the journal they are selected out of annuals of
- Object(ive) AccountsThis is a second year university project in which we got given a random object and challenged to make a 32 page publication from it. My given object was a barometer; an instrument measuring atmospheric pressure, used especially in forecasting the weather and determining altitude. The narrative explores the parts of the object by dissecting the barometer and explaining what function and use the barometer has and how to read one to forecast the short term weather.
- The SignwriterThe brief was to celebrate the life’s work of a local craftsman and tell their story with a journalistic approach. I have immersed the reader into the cafe where I met and interviewed, Ashley Willerton, the signwriter. The audience learn about Ashley and his craft through the questions asked. The journalistic approach is emphasised through the use of the tape recorder description as well as the questions. The text is kept separate from the images as the images are an after thought and are separa
- The RevenantThe Revenant is a quarterly publication that focuses on bands that in retrospect should have been very successful, but just didn’t make it big at the time, despite being acknowledged today as extremely influential and responsible for inspiring many younger musicians. The second issue of the magazine focusing on the ’70s American power pop band Big Star and third issue on the English new wave group band Talk Talk. The main focus was the design of the 16 printed page section focusing on Big Star,
Senior Marketing DesignCookson Adventures
London, United KingdomFull Time
Responsible for the design and project management of all creative content for Cookson’s global client base to mix adventure and luxury into every aspect of the brand. This includes email marketing, designing and art working adverts, providing design solutions for the website, updating website content, sourcing appropriate imagery, social media, creating digital and print collateral including brochures, clothing, photo albums, packaging, and creating world-first concept presentations for high net worth individuals.
Junior Graphic DesignerMedia 10
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Created a variety of assets for Media 10’s publications and events such as Grand Designs Live, This Morning Live, Cake & Bake, Clerkenwell Design Week and Ideal Home Show. My day-to-day role consisted of working on various campaigns, designing emails, creating banners, art working adverts and producing animated graphics for social media.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative Art Direction
- Brand Strategy
- Account Management
- Customer Experience
- Marketing Communications
+ Show more