I'm a 21-year-old Graphic Design graduate, having spent 4 years learning at Sheffield Institute of Arts. I've a years' experience in the design industry, and I'm interested in Branding, Advertising, and Publication Design. I love loud, proud, and playful design, that is thoughtful and clever as well as visually brave.
- speculative posters - floating worlds typographic postera response to a short brief in which we were to design a typographic poster based on any past or present art exhibition. "floating worlds" was an exhibition held at the singapore artscience museum during the summer of 2019. the exhibition featured a multitude of pieces by various artists centered around inflatables and balloon fetishism. the 3D lettering on the poster was created using the cinema 4D software, and was inspired by some of the large plastic inflatables featured in the exhibiton.
- in our genes - designed vinyl sleevesa trio of designed vinyl sleeves based on a series of interviews I did with people who experienced their youths in the 70’s. a volatile political environment in 1970’s britain subsequently affected music, and this lead to the births of many subcultures - which were often based on shared fashion senses and beliefs. because of the covid-19 crisis, these could not be physically made - so a virtual exhibition was held: with each sleeve correlating with an individually linked spotify playlist based o
- route - a brand identity for a future teleportation systema response to a competition live brief dubbed "the future", route imagines how a teleportation brand may look. route's identity revolves around the fact that it offers an environmentally efficient, clean, and communal alternative to aeroplanes. the teleportation devices are situated at "stations" which are similar to airports. the logo was inspired by simple, line based subway maps; such as the london underground, as basing the brand visuals around a line was something I could use to create a
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Sheffield Hallam University, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThis course teaches the principles of Graphic Design and experiments with materials, processes and technology to develop professional, practical skills in this continually expanding field. Students are encouraged to: Experiment with a variety of techniques and materials, both traditional and future-facing. Develop the confidence to deal with new technologies and propose innovative, creative solutions. Work with practicing designers who bring their experience and networks to the course. Develop30
- Killamarsh, Sheffield S21, UKFull Time
In-house Graphic Designer at Quickfire Tableware. Responsible for customer mockups as well as social media management, and producing advertising & marketing materials.
- Brand Design
- Advertisement Design
- Advertisement Branding
- Publication Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Cinema 4D
- Digital Illustration