A creative and performance-driven Digital Marketing Consultant with extensive experience in social media and marketing and 9 months of FMCG business experience and 3 years of design experience. Currently looking to achieve professional growth within the creative design industry which compliments my background experience.
Projects credited in
- Laureus: Creating an inspirational brand for the Oscars of world sportLaureus is a global sports-based organisation that uses the inspirational power of sport as a force for good. Flexing between adding glamour to the ‘best red-carpet event in sport’ and supporting over 180 sports-based community programmes for young people, had taken its toll on their brand. With their 20th anniversary rapidly approaching Laureus asked us to help refresh and renew their brand ecosystem. Insight With three strong but disparate wings to the brand (Sport for Good, World Sport Award
Digital Marketing AssistantLaureus
- London, United KingdomFreelance
- Copywriting and content packaging for digital channels and regular Newsletters to engage and excite the global audience. - Optimising CTA's and driving traffic to the site - Analysing daily & weekly comparisons on Google analytics - Prepare and published content for laureus.com using the Kentico content management system. - Improved user bounce and exit rates on our website bounce rates on landing and exit pages by 20-35%. - Created A/B email marketing campaigns and newsletters for a segmented audience - Provided digital support to Laureus National Foundations websites. - Researched current trends, benchmarks in digital content outputs, and share learnings with the team. - Reported to Brand and Marketing Manager while working within the wider Comms team.
Social Media Lead & Marketing Assistanttheenk tea
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Assisted with effective and efficient marketing design for retail and commercial divisions. - Supported business development through the preparation of commercial proposals. - Maintained and updated customer databases through CRM programmes. - Developed and managed online marketing campaigns to drive relevant traffic to our sites. - Advanced in social media knowledge within the platforms of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tiktok and Pinterest. - Learned organisation and project management skills such as building marketing plans for TheenkTea with independent retailers, wholesalers and including information in various technologies such as Hubspot to measure progress. - Designed and implemented direct email marketing campaigns. - Built videos for social media, advertising and informational purposes.
+ Show more
- Autocad Vectorworks
Masters of ArchitectureUniversity of Westminster
- London, United Kingdom
Projects: • Research and positioning: research throughout London’s private and public spheres • Re-imagining the city: conceptual design routes for the right to the city, working on the Paris periphery • Ethnographic Ways of Knowing: critical and creative explorations on different sites, working with mapping • Reading London: understanding the relationship between place and space, different theoretical studies • Space and Identity: understanding cultural identity and globalisation in our common grounds
Interior Architecture and DesignMiddlesex University
- London, United Kingdom
rojects: • Fundamental contextualisation and skills: contextualisation in site specific spaces, how do we relate design to the space • Practice and interpretation: the interpretation of spaces and/or artefacts as a result of innovative design • Developing practice and application: building on design practice and applying different drawings iterations to the site • Integration and research: building model iterations to form a better design to integrate into my research • Major dissertation project: finalising my dissertation with a great understanding of its basis and foundation to its conclusion
Research dissertationMiddlesex UniversityPortfolio published in end of year catalogue 2018 Praised for research dissertation: Sonic Architecture [Focuses on how sound travels through different shapes and spheres of our architectural spaces, and how we can enhance sound and tone for future design]