Designer, illustrator, event director/producer, music curator, wordsmith, nice guy. Up for grabs. If grabs is yummy.
- W Hotels - Graphic DesignW Hotels is an upscale lifestyle hotel chain that is marketed toward an active and irreverent target group. As of June 30, 2020, W operates 59 hotels in 25 countries. Besides my work as Music Curator I've been occasionally doing some graphic design for both Amsterdam and Ibiza's properties, for its physical and online presences.
- ADE 2019 eventsAmsterdam Dance Event (ADE) is the most upfront, influential and educational gathering for electronic music and its industry. With its conference, festival and educational breeding ground, ADE is able to create not only the biggest yearly industry tent-pole moment, but also a solid foundation for future generations of electronic music professionals. The event attracts a total of more than 1,000 events in nearly 200 locations across its multidisciplinary program; for five days and nights, the ci
- FUTURE RISING Vol3 - 2019At the heart of Future Rising is the ambition to identify and foster future creative leaders, cultivate new talent, craft and collaborate on a global scale. Pop polymath Lafawndah and Amsterdam’s Random Studio explored the space where digital and physical worlds collide in an audio-visual performance guided by sunlight, artificial light, scent and sound.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Future Rising European Edition 2019As part of my role for Future Rising European edition 2019 in collaboration with Mixcloud & W Hotels , I assisted in executing and delivering four events in Amsterdam, London, Paris and Barcelona. Lafawndah, Eliza, Children of Zeus and William Djoko were paired with four visual artists in order to create bespoke experiential events in each W Hotel.
- W Hotels x Mixcloud : Future Rising EuropeAs part of my role as lead music and culture programmer for Mixcloud I curated the lineup for 2019's Future Rising Europe, with events in Amsterdam, London, Paris and Barcelona. Eliza, William Djoko, Children Of Zeus, Eliza and Lafawndah were paired with four visual artists in order to create bespoke experiential events in each W Hotel.
Music CuratorW Hotels
- Amsterdam, NetherlandsFull Time
I was responsible for the hotel's presence in the local and international music scenes, via both a continuous musical/performative program and various events, which ranged from panel talks to art performances and large-scale productions such as ADE and PRIDE. Main responsibilities: - managing and developing the brand's presence in the music & event industry - brand activations and partnerships - concepting, producing and managing events both in and outside the property - curating music and performing artists - developing and art-directing marketing strategies and assets - drafting and overseeing all of the above's finance and legal details - assisting the Marketing and Sales department in matters related to the above Highlights: - 1st prize on the 2017 Amsterdam Pride resulting in one of the highest media coverage the hotel ever recorded - the ADE 2018 & 2019 programs presented some of the best line-ups in the disco, house and deephouse genres in the city and several noteworthy panels and presentations in both technology and business strategy. - W Amsterdam became the leading hotel in Amsterdam regarding its music, lifestyle and brand activations, achieving global recognition
- Brand Partnerships
- Event Management
- Graphic Design
- Creative Direction
- Music Consulting
- Brand Activation
- Marketing Communications