- MAC&BEERMAC&BEER is a restaurant specialising in macaroni & cheese served with a variety of craft beers. They serve a wide range of mac & cheese variations, all based on the original English recipe found in Elizabeth Raffald’s book, The Experienced English Housekeeper (1770). MAC&BEER’s identity is inspired by the book with its illustrations and taxonomies, combined with elements typical of local shops from South London.
- Phoenix MagazineI served as Senior Designer for Phoenix’s 23rd issue. Billed as the ‘design issue’, this edition brought together features and interviews on subjects including fashion, architecture and interiors - considering how design can elevate an object from functionality to something that brings us pleasure.
- Sample Sale - Solace LondonThe brief asked to design a digital campaign and an exclusive printed invitation for the sample sale. To ensure that the campaign was visually striking and conveyed a sense of urgency, a rotating 3d model of packaging was used. The look and feel was carried across the different media used to promote the event.
- TabataLa Bottega di Tabata is a crafts studio founded in 2008 by fashion designer and craftsman Barbara Torrazza. Tabata is the Italian translation of the name Tabhita, the witch protagonist of the television programme Bewitched. Glyphs and seals are typical of the visual language of magic, and here they’re used in conjunction with the needle to build the studio's identity, conveying a minimal and ultra-feminine touch.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- BBLS TEN SUSTAINABILITY PRINCIPLES POSTERIn the spirit of Dieter Rams’s ten principles of good design, BBLS Studio has defined its own set of principles that aim to unpack what sustainable fashion means, through this lens of circularity, and the choices a consumer can make. If eliminating the concept of waste and the continued use of new resources is the objective, then a circular economy is the strategy to use. A circular fashion industry would consist of business models that retain the value of garments while they’re in use, regene
Graphic DesignerSolace London
London, United KingdomFreelance
Working collaboratively with the founders for ideation of campaigns as well as social media content. I was also responsible of design/launch of campaigns for new collections, generating social media assets and still life photography on set. My responsibilities included ideation and direction of e-comm and other media.
Junior DesignerThe Wham Agency
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Creatively worked on projects from brief to ideation, production and post-production; creative ideation for campaigns, activations, ads and design of brand guidelines. Worked closely with the strategy team. Clients: Three, Hutchison Ports, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop.
+ Show more
- Digital/ Print
- Creative Visualisation
- Branding Identity
- Adobe Create Suite
- Print Design
- 3D Model