- Final Year Major Project - End of The LineFor my final year major project, I chose to study overfishing. My final piece is a series of 12 white polystyrene boxes, the same as you would find in a fishmongers. Each box contains artefacts I designed that tell a story about overfishing. The aim of these is to spread awareness and get people talking about the issue.
- lululemon Community BoardsAt lululemon Edinburgh, I am responsible for the design of the Community Board, a floor-to-ceiling chalkboard. I update this monthly with the store's classes and campaigns that are coming up. Often I am given specific brand guidelines for events, so I must hand-draw the typography to match.
- Crossfit Murrayfield MuralThe head coach of CrossFit Murrayfield in Edinburgh asked me to create a custom mural design for his second gym location. Together we decided to use his brand and a theme of superheroes, but otherwise I was given total control of the design. The image was drawn in Adobe Illustrator then projected on the wall, and finally hand painted.
- University Degree Show BrandingOne of our last fourth year projects of university was to design the branding for our own degree show. Unfortunately due to Coronavirus the show will not be going ahead, but I was still able to create an identity around a hypothetical event. I chose the name 'Voila' to convey the flourish and finality of the show, with a logo created from the hand-drawn word.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Edinburgh Napier University, BDes(Hons) Graphic DesignThe BDes(Hons) Graphic Design course is a multi award winning programme, which has one eye on the creative economy, and equipping students with the skills to hit the ground running in industry, and one eye on social justice, and how graphic design can be used as an agent of change. Our highly employable graduates have won nearly 70 national student design awards since 2011. We are a creatively brave community of thinkers, critics, makers and designers who make a big impact with the work we do -18
- Miller's Premium Scottish VodkaA speculative group project from Studio Contagious tasked with creating a Scottish Vodka for a specific market. Introducing Miller’s Premium Vodka specifically for the carnivals of Brazil. Our Vodka was inspired by the story of Charles Miller - a Scotsman - who brought football to Brazil 125 years ago. Now football is the national sport of both countries, our Vodka wish’s to celebrate this cultural exchange by bringing the next big phenomenon. I was tased with the creation of the bottle and grap
Edinburgh, United KingdomPart Time
At lululemon Edinburgh, my responsibilities include personal shopping, welcoming guests, educating on technical pieces, tills and cleaning. I have grown into the role of designing the temporary signage within the store, including the 'Community Board' a six foot tall chalkboard that is updated every month.
- Edinburgh, United KingdomInternship
In June 2019, I was an intern for two weeks at Studio MB, a graphic design agency. I participated in live projects and client meetings. I was able to see all sides of a professional graphic design job – from the 3D team to costing, 2D to project managing, the team at Studio MB were more than happy to explain each part and truly involve me. This really helped me to understand how different departments in a design office can collaborate on projects.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
Undergraduate Degree in Graphic DesignEdinburgh Napier University
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
I am currently awaiting the results of my undergraduate degree in Graphic Design at Edinburgh Napier University.