My work revolves around people's interactions with space and ephemeral interventions. I am an interior/spacial designer interested in material sustainability and conceptual exploration. My goal is to make a little difference through design rethinking the spaces we build and live in and how we can better utilise them. I work mainly with residential and commercial interiors projects through direct clients and contract-based projects, giving support to architectural and interior design companies. I believe in working closely with my clients to make the best use of space to meet their needs. Previously, I worked at companies such as JR Design, Bompas & Parr and V&A. Available for new projects, collaborations and a cup of coffee. I am happy to connect. Please, leave me a message if I don't know you in person.
- Belsize Park HomeThe detached four-storey home located in West London is a grade II Victorian house built in 1975. The brief requested the remodelling of a kitchen and two bathrooms. It also asked for an open living area to include a kitchen/dining. We opt for the layout reconfiguration of the basement and ground floors to create a better space plan for the client lifestyle. Aesthetically, we were asked for a comfortable home with an artistic flair.
- Sam's CafeSam’s Cafe is a crossover between a classic French bistro and an American diner. It was designed to create a cosy and relaxed atmosphere, where people can unplug from their busy London life. Located in Primrose Hill, Sam’s cafe has roots steeped in literature, music and film. The charming details complement the welcoming atmosphere, making Sam’s Cafe a place to bring the community together.
- Utopia FurnitureIn 2009, Exhibition Road, in the heart of South Kensington, was refurbished to create a shared space. Despite the renovation, the space is not used effectively – the lack of public furniture creates a flow of passers by. The visitors, however, find a way around it. Utopia Furniture was a temporary installation highlighting how people use spaces to make it meet their needs. Paper chairs were designed to encourage the public to stay and engage with the area. The intervention changed people’s beh
- TREE|HUBTREE|HUB was a treehouse 10ft off the ground, designed to promote intimate conversations about our relationship with technology. Speakers included Daniel Charny, James Bridle, Clara Gaggero and Dominic Wilcox. Built alongside a pop-up bar in Peckham, it generated a great atmosphere for the visitors and passers by. TREE|HUB pavilion was part of London Design Festival 2013.
- The Joy of BeesBompas & Parr curated an extensive art installation dedicated to some of the rarest kinds of honey in the world. A four-floor townhouse in Soho was transformed into a golden hive of activity for Relais & Chateaux, the international hotel group, featuring an immersive experiential art installation and gastronomic tasting of honeys collected from its properties worldwide. The Joy of Bees included a fragrant indoor garden, a buzzing live honeybee observation hive, honeycomb-inspired contemporary a
- ConnectionsIn our lives, whenever we get in touch with something or someone we form a connection, either positive or negative. A relationship is the development of a positive connection. It is a deeper involvement, where it is possible to familiarise with certain aspects unnoticed at first glance. Developing a relationship with a material is the best way to comprehend the properties of it. Letting the material control the design process can lead to unexpected outcomes. Connections is a material explora
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Beyond the WaterfallBeyond the Waterfall has been one of my favourite and most challenging projects. It was an incredibly fast-paced project that took a mere 2 months from initial brief to opening day. The sold-out project received wide-spread consumer and media praise, and ensured a long-lasting client relationship. As creative lead, I constructed the aesthetic and narrative of the installation, always mindful of the site’s restrictions, budget and build timeline. Together with my design team, I set the goal to d
Interior DesignerSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
As a freelancer, I worked on a diversity of projects. They ranged from concept development, events and exhibitions production, visual merchandising and set designing for companies such as V&A, Bompas & Parr, ROAR and 4D Projects.
Interior Design AssistantJR Design
- London, United KingdomFull Time
At JR Design my primary role is to give support to a Senior Interior Designer. I am responsible for materials and suppliers research, sample orders, drawings and visuals of concepts, mood boards, projects schedules and production.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Final Cut Pro
- Sketchup 3D
- Autocad 2D