Creative Design Lead with 5 years industry experience, designing in-house and freelance for a range of leading brands. An innovative designer who uses bold colours, geometry, strong design principles and pixel-perfect attention to detail. Specialising in logos, branding, visual effects, packaging, UI and typography. An outstanding leader who promotes collaboration and clear understanding to achieve shared goals.
- Fast, Lean EnergyPro-Athletes, Avril Mathie and Veronika Larisova, have devised quick recipes for Fat Loss and Performance. They required an ebook and matching website to promote their recipes and active lifestyle. The fresh beach-feel design incorporates a pastel blue and grey palette with a combination of strong visuals, script type and icons.
- UN - Take Your SeatWith Sir David Attenborough as the leading figure, Whalar activated our global creative community to collect social data from around the world. All completed in the two weeks leading up to the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Katowice, Poland - Whalar sparked over 128,000 participants in online polls via Instagram Stories. The campaign, a cross WPP collaboration involving Grey, Town Productions, Kantar TNS & Lightspeed, Finsbury, BCW, The Social Partners and MediaCom, was designed to
- Olympic Design ChallengeIn a response to the postponement of the 2020 Olympic Games, Logo Inspirations set a challenge for its followers to reimagine a new Olympic Logo based in their own city. I created two different designs based on the idea of 'Connection'. The first design incorporated the 5 olympic colours with Tower Bridge, which hosted the Olympic rings back in 2012 and is the entrance to the city by the Thames. The second, is based on the 5 connecting tube lines that culminate at Stratford, where the last Londo
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Not On The High Street | A Year In GiftsA commercial short film developed for Not On The High Street, highlighting the brand as the home of thoughtful gifts throughout the year. To produce annual relevance for the campaign, one continuous shot took us through the changing seasons and gifting moments in the life of content creator and brand ambassador, Mossonyi. - Featured Artists | Onyi Moss Craig Moss Supporting Artists | Ashling O’Shea Max Percy Neel Sood Director, Writer, Producer, and Editor | Emily Freda Sharp Producers | Jess
- Whalar | Trends 2020A short film developed as part of Whalar's definitive guide to the stories, styles and talents redefining a generation of creatives - Trends: 2020. Rooted in data, crafted by culture, this campaign set out to mark Instagram's 10th anniversary by launching 6 new digital trends, each embodied and represented by todays leading creators. - Featured Artists | Y2K 2.0 | Marques Emmanuel Level Playing Field | Stefani Nurding Fantasy Face | Frances O'Sullivan Craftwork | Sofia Salazar Digital Romantic
+ Show more
Creative Design LeadWhalar
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Secured 20+ new client partnerships during 2020, worth £4.5 million, including Porsche, Philips, Netflix, Vodafone, Beko, New Look, Mozilla, Bacardi and Zalando, whilst leading the global campaign design roster and creating highly celebrated campaign proposals - Highly praised contribution leading to company recognition as one of Adweek’s Top 20 fastest growing Agency of 2020 - Promoted to Creative Lead in Nov ‘19, for adding value to the business through all aspects of design, including editorial, digital, print, motion graphics and branding, helping to secure numerous new and existing clients, including Gucci, Facebook, Vodafone & Unilever - Awarded Gold Cannes Lion 2019 for UN’s ‘Take Your Seat’ campaign video, as VFX Designer - Increased client footfall and engagement, as VFX Designer for Cannes Lion Exhibition 2019 - Increased client engagement and online audience, as Video Editor for annual sizzle real 2019, as featured on the company website and social channels - Increased client engagement and audience as Director of Photography & VFX Designer for Trends report and video 2020, as featured on the company website and social channels
Freelance Graphic DesignerMark Osmond Designs
London, United KingdomFreelance
Love Yourself - Food delivery start-up Increased customer base, sales and market share by re-designing new website, packaging & marketing assets. Evonik - Chemicals Corporate Improved internal communication profile by designing new newsletter template. Fast, Lean Energy - Food recipe start-up Increased sales and online presence, by designing celebrated e-book and website for new recipe collection. Dash & Wash - Car-wash App. Start-up Helped launch new car-wash app by designing UI assets and branding. Tennis Come True - Social Enterprise Sport Coaching Increased client base for new social enterprise by designing branding and marketing assets. A Thin Place - Design Agency Celebrated branding for Inspirational speaker, Mark Clark.
+ Show more
- Corporate Identity
- Brand Design
- Brand Identity
- Art Diection
- Influencer Marketing
- After Effects
Graphic DesignShillington College
- London, United Kingdom
- 590 hour curriculum study in Graphic Design - 30 mixed media briefs - branding, print, digital, typography, marketing, packaging and UI - Portfolio and Website
Cannes Lions GoldCannes LionsThe campaign, a cross WPP collaboration involving Grey, Town Productions, Kantar TNS & Lightspeed, Finsbury, BCW, The Social Partners and MediaCom, was designed to tackle climate change at a crucial moment in our planet’s history. We were incredibly proud to be the first ever influencer marketing company to win a Cannes Lions Gold for our Communities work as part of the project and personally for my contribution towards the award entry video.