"Hi, hej, hello." I'm a culturally driven Senior Creative with a 8 years background on both media and agency. After after 5 years as a Senior Creative / Creative Director at VICE's in-house creative agency and Head of NOISEY Music Scandinavia, I now have a predominant experience in content marketing, entertainment marketing, digital platforms & experiential. I've consulted with clients such as Philips Sound, International Olympics Committee, Grolsch, Samsung, Bacardi, Smirnoff as well as worked closely with global artists such as Robyn, David La Chapelle, ABBA Lolawolf, P Money & Future. My work has been publushed on medias such as VICE, Noisey, Thump & Fader.
- THIS IS YOGA (lululemon)Lululemon partnered with VICE in-house creative agency to create their first ever global brand campaign. THIS IS YOGA. is an integrated campaign informed by a documentary series in 8 parts, honouring yoga in all its forms by taking the practice off the mat. Role: Senior Creative Published: Globally Client: lululemon athletica Year: 2017
- Unteamable Artists (Bacardi)As part of Bacardi's "Unteamable" Campaign we launched The Artist Series, "unveiling the artists beyond the stage". AlunaGeorge, Run The Jewels, Future, and Lolawolf hosted a series of house parties in LA, NOLA, Miami & NYC where they unveiled their secret passion projects, beyond music. Role: Creative Agency: VICE Media Client: Bacardi Year: 2015
- Equalizing Music (Smirnoff)On international womans day 2017 we launched an online database / resource tool for fans and bookers alike to discover woman-identified and non-binary artists. The platform was launched to kick of Smirnoff's "Equalizing Music" initiative with the goal to double the number of woman headliners on festival lineups, by 2020. Help break the status quo by listening to music by names like Fatima Al Qadiri, Honey Dijon, DJ Rachael, Jubilee, The Black Madonna & TOKiMONSTA.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Mexico City is VoguingSometimes finding the truest expression of yourself takes a community, a sense of belonging, and for members of the House of Apocalipstick—a vogue collective based in Mexico City—a family. The sun is shining through a cloudless sky, it’s 31 degrees and on this particular Sunday afternoon it seems that everyone (and their dog) is meandering about Parque México, an art deco park in the centre of Mexico City’s effortlessly trendy and exceptionally green Condesa neighbourhood. Dotted with ponds, scu
- New York, United StatesFull Time
Lead creative for Smirnoff Sound Collective. Creative for lululemon's first ever brand campaign and docmumentary series. Creative for Bacardi artist series. (See www.markushard.com)
Head of Noisey
- Full Time
Launching the brand in scandinavia. Oversee daily editorial content and partnerships. Collaborate with labels, artists & contributors.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Big Ideas
- Branded Content
- Digital Advertising
- Branded Documentary
- TV Broadcast
- Sundsvall, Sweden