Any dancers / performers who might be in the market for a small (but very cool) photo shoot in London 6th / 7th of January?
Need a strong female copywriter for a sportswear brief (strategy stage). Interest in community and urban youth would be a strong benefit.
Any videographers / editors with own equipment up for a mini fashion film? Shoot on location 3rd august. Need basic sound recording
- Harem London SS21 interactive lookbook and LFW launchHarem London's SS21 collection is all about colour: Garments are hand made from organic Turkish fabrics and dyed in the brand's East London atelier. This is brought to life with an interactive digital lookbook, and a 360° launch journey for London Fashion week: • Seasonal concept and campaign (see separate post) • Seasonal graphic language • LFW Launch strategy • Interactive digital lookbook • Buyers gifts • Editorial collabs with Hypebeast and LOVE Magazine The launch journey was carefully pl
- The North Face — #SeeForYourself Anti-Social CampaignExperiencing the outdoors is not about likes or status. It is something you do for yourself, and your own way. That feeling of freedom cannot be captured, shared or experienced authentically if viewed through a phone. It’s something you just have to #SEEFORYOURSELF. This campaign, through careful use of female ambassadors and regional athletes, inspires and challenges women to go and experience the outdoors, IRL. #SeeForYourself was adopted to become the main campaign, turning a social media a
- Harem London AW20 360° LFW launchInspired by travel, the Harem London AW20 campaign hones in on the quirks and characteristics of archetypal tourists, re-imagined in minimal, abstract sets. Our 360° campaign to tell this story across main campaign, lookbook, buyer's gifts, and an immersive approach to our London Fashion Week presentation.
- Speedo Fastskin: Made for ThisWith this campaign for Speedo's racing suit Fastkskin, we wanted to speak to the next generation of club swimmers. So we decided to feature them alongside our sponsored Olympic athletes. Made For This wraps its arms around the brand, the product, and the swimmers - supporting the community with emotive and relevant content and inviting them to tell their own stories across all channels.
- Ted Baker SS19 Footwear LaunchAn immersive, multi-sensory event to launch Ted Baker's SS19 footwear to international partners and buyers. Themed around a new beginning, the event transported guests to an abstract summer meadow at dawn, where they were invited to discover 9 distinct product stories with touch, sound, smell, and playful interaction. Shortlisted for The Drum Experience Award.
- Harem London SS21 campaignShot in various Turkish restaurants, shops and streets in Dalston, London, the campaign itself is a celebration of Turkish-London culture — essential to the brand's identity — and delivers a burst of colour and positivity in what has been a challenging year for all. Moving image (see below) has a decidedly raw and spontaneous feel, following protagonists around Dalston — accompanied by a voice over of the brand's director Dee Oztürk explaining the inspiration behind the collection. Lo-fi sub ti
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Set Design
- Creative Direction
- Final Cut Pro