Progressive and diversified experience executing wide spectrum of projects and events of all scales while driving business growth. I offer a vision-driven approach to decision making, strategic planning and tactical implementation to teams and companies. My career history demonstrates my outstanding events management, persuasive communication, and leadership skills as well as my reputation for being organised and dependable. Further, my record of leadership has resulted in measurable benefit to companies like Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Greater London Authority, and Emirates Group, (Dubai based). Below are some examples of the value I have built: • Revamping operational roadmap and leading various high-profile events, including Dubai Jazz Festival, Patrons Lunch, G8 Summit, Arab Idol, Red Fest DXB, Festival of Literature, and Ramada Red. • Creating new approaches and best practices to current/future event programmes, preparing business proposals/plans, and guiding long-term objectives to meet goals. • Adapting advanced technology in every aspect of events as well as operations to produce positive outcomes. Highlights of Expertise • Strategic Events Planning & Implementation • Global Event Production & Management • Event Monetisation & Negotiation • Project Planning & Governance • Contract Management & Negotiations • Programme Development & Launching • Budgeting & Cost Containment • Partner Relations Management • Stakeholder Engagement & Management • Team Leadership & Development
- Launched my own Business! Designs and VisionQuarantine has me thinking out the box. I created my own website on Wordpress and designed all the prints/content. This took 4 weeks to build, but I learnt a lot in the process. So I would encourage anyone who is sitting on an idea to go ahead and give it a go. Now onto Learning SEO :-) www.designsandvision.com. Feedback is invited
- Endless BrunchEndless Brunch is currently the only true luxury community brunch event outside of the corporate/charity sector. Providing world class service from the start of the customer journey, right through to completion Endless Brunch oozes prestige without pretentiousness. Evident in our marketing and pre-event concierge style customer service to delivery, Elite is all we live for. Endless Brunch is a rogue brunch party that happens in the middle of the day, featuring exotic food and craft cocktails.
- Black Magic Awards 2019The Black Magic Awards (BMA's) provides honours to women of colour who have pushed boundaries and made remarkable contributions across different industries, be it entertainment, business, sport, education or the community. I worked with the Founders to produce their sponsorship pack and manage the event prior and on the day.
Sales Marketing and Events Manager EMEAWyndham Hotels & Resorts
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Achievements to date: • From concept to production I designed and delivered WHR’s EMEA’s first roadshows to 560 guests in 6 locations. The event brought in a record revenue and the structure is now being implemented globally. • Overhauled brand identity bringing EMEA into the modern age using new digital marketing platforms and a complete graphic renovation. • Recommend and implemented brand experiences at properties through experiential events with the EU as key focus. • Strategic plan on how to commercialise Wyndham events making them revenue generating and building community interaction. • Internal promotion from Events Manager to Sales and Events Marketing & Events Manager EMEA. Responsibilities: • Led all events strategic planning and marketing to create unique brand experiences across various channels including design and delivery of the annual programme of events. • Represent organisational matters relating to the events programme, and to manage stakeholder relationships and contracts, effectively, obtaining best value for money and high service levels. • Analyse data to determine best course of action on various event elements, managing budgets and team resources to maximise efficiency and return on investment • Attend events to meet and engage with members, understanding what they value and how else the organisation can support them. Identifying fresh ways to attract partnerships and stakeholders.
Cultural Events and Facilities ManagerThe Greater London Authority
- London, United KingdomFreelance
• Responsible for consulting and approving proposals for Trafalgar Square and Parliament Square • Advised and approved TEN applications, licences and Public Liability Insurance for outdoor events • Co-ordinated and undertook liaison with key stakeholders, including regular contact with contractors, the neighbours of Trafalgar and Parliament Squares, the Metropolitan Police and other statutory authorities to ensure events comply with relevant regulatory requirements and are well managed.
+ Show more
- Social Media
- Project Manaement
- Strategy Consulting
- Sponsorship Management
- E-commerce Campaigns
- Strategy Implementation
- Budget Management
- Event Branding
- Event Communications
- Event Content
- Event Coordination
- Event Delivery
- Event Design
- Event Logistics
- Event Hospitality