Hello! I am a interdisciplinary creative from South London who loves collaborating and learning new skills. I am particularly interested in working on projects that share the values of sustainability, community & innovation.
- SET PACE PRESENTS: DEJA, JASMINE OAKLEY, LIZZIE BERCHIE, INDIA SHAN + SPECIAL GUESTWe're back. Yet AGAIN we have scouted some of the UK's most REFRESHING and talented independent artists RIGHT NOW and brought them right to your doorstep. Come down to South Londons fabulous AMERSHAM ARMS for a PHENOMENAL night of top tier music!
- CLEAN FASHION 2022: aGREENcultureaGREENculture, is a summit by Colèchi urging the fashion industry to acknowledge and act upon the full supply chain, inviting industry leaders to engage in a series of talks, workshops and displays. This year's theme was fashion, agriculture and education. The event took place in the River Rooms at Somerset House, London. Special thanks to our speakers @aureliefontan.design @fibrelab @tonyschocolonely_uk_ire @esce.tex @laetitiaforst @beljacobs_com @popioanaaa @davinahawthorne2017 @lastyarn @a
- SET PACE PRESENTS: SAÏNA, MADDY and MIRIAM OSEI + Open MicHosted at South London's fabulous AMP STUDIOS in Peckham, we have scouted some of the UK's most talented independent artists RIGHT NOW and brought them right to your doorstep! Do you write, sing, rap or play an instrument? Get involved! We're inviting anyone and everyone to join the Set Pace Jam at the end of the night, no sign up required, just vibes.
- SET PACE PRESENTS: LAUNCH PARTYSet Pace is a female led live music event showcasing independent singer-songwriters. Our Mission? To build an inclusive network of like minded musicians and provide a safe space to share material, make connections and embrace local talent. Starting off with a bang we will be showcasing an ALL FEMALE LINE-UP with some of the hottest independent artists out here in South London right now. We will be blessing your ears with sweet vibes and styles from Afro-Pop to Neo-soul so you do not miss out o
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Pop Brixton: Made Youth MarketThe Pop Brixton Made Youth Market is marketplace for young people between the ages of 15 and 29, who knit, bake, crochet, paint, mend, sew, illustrate, tinker or have a service or product to sell. This market involved promoting the market to young people, organising and collating information and lastly communicating with businesses leading up to the event and on the day.
- Livity presents MADEVolunteered to lead the organising of the art exhibition as part of Livity presents MADE. This involved communicating, organising and updating artists through email and group chat. Liaising with Livity staff to work with equipment, stalls, fashion show & promo & providing general on day support, create placards and help artists set up. Artists at the event included Zafeerah, Tilda, Shay, Ruby See, Rhyan Rhyan and the team BlankFace.
+ Show more
- Creative Art Direction
- Film Photography
- Feature Writer
- Mail Chimp
- Event Branding
- Event Management
- Events Production
- Art Directing