South London born interdisciplinary creative keen to gain experiences and network through a range of creative jobs. My passion lies in projects that have values of community, inclusivity, sustainability and the innovation. Hmu to collaborate!
- Grow Wild ExhibitionI was shortlisted to recieve a £500 grant to create a large scale painting for an exhibition organised by Grow Wild & Kew Gardens, supported by 70 St Mary's Axe. The piece was a celebration of UK wildlife. Alongside my painting I produced an educational zine 'The Curious Mind's Field Guide to the Wild Side' ; this included the mythical, medicinal & scientific facts about everything featured, as well as a seed pack in the back. I hope that this allowed the viewers to leave the exhibition feeling
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Pop Brixton: Made Youth MarketThe Pop Brixton Made Youth Market is marketplace for young people between the ages of 15 and 29, who knit, bake, crochet, paint, mend, sew, illustrate, tinker or have a service or product to sell. This market involved promoting the market to young people, organising and collating information and lastly communicating with businesses leading up to the event and on the day.
- Livity presents MADEVolunteered to lead the organising of the art exhibition as part of Livity presents MADE. This involved communicating, organising and updating artists through email and group chat. Liaising with Livity staff to work with equipment, stalls, fashion show & promo & providing general on day support, create placards and help artists set up. Artists at the event included Zafeerah, Tilda, Shay, Ruby See, Rhyan Rhyan and the team BlankFace.
Grant RecipientGrow Wild
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I was awarded a £500 grant by the community outreach of Kew Gardens to plan and create a piece celebrating UK Native plants & Fungi. The exhibition was supported by and held at 70 St Mary's Axe from 16th Sep - 1st October 2020.
+ Show more
- Creative Leadership
- Creative Art Direction
- Design Development
- Creative Assistance
Social Anthropology BA (honsUniversity of Manchester
- Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
Throughout my time at univsersity I was able to explore anthropological (meaning any phenomenon relating to human life) topics deeply rooted in society, which I hope to build on in my creative work. These concepts include but are not limited to; spirituality and ritual, ethics, consumption, sustainability, power, borders, identity politics, indigenous rights and phenomonology.