- Surrey Hills MC IdentityThe Surrey area has picturesque scenery, filled with rolling hills and stunning views, a perfect environment to appreciate the thrill of riding a motorcycle. The sharing of this experience is what initiated the idea behind the Surrey Hills MC, a group of like-minded people who share a passion for motorcycles. They were in need of a logo that would instils a sense of community, validating their brand and appealing to future members. It was important to capture the essence and passion behind t
- Ben's Bakes IdentityAs a start up online bakery, Ben's Bakes was born from the pursuit of a passion for baking and a need to share flavoursome discoveries. Indulgence was the goal, creating delicious, mouthwatering treats that leave you savouring every last bite. It was clear that the logo needed to communicate this. As the business was operated mainly through social media, the mark needed to appeal to a youthful audience. So in combination with the nature of the products it naturally moved towards being playful an
- Wood Stuff IdentityBranding for a startup homeware company called Wood Stuff. Their mission statement surrounds sustainability and the repurposing of old wood to craft beautiful, rustic pieces for the home. This crafted element is reflected in the branding through the use of a stamp, making each printed slighty logo unique, just like the products. Each order would be sent out with a hand-written story, explaining the history of the repurposed wood used to make the product.
- In Fashion Is Fake - YBDA statement newsprint to handout during London Fashion Week. Telling the story of YBD's beliefs when it comes to fashion and how their collections aren't dictated by high fashion 'trends'. The newsprint is handwritten to show the urgency in which YBD wants to share this idea with the world, while reflecting the handcrafted personality behind the brand.
- Christmas Ale - Church End BreweryA Christmas themed Ale for Church End Brewery with references to the classic children's tale of reindeer visiting on Christmas night. This is represented by a signature red cap on a single bottle per pack. Ornate typography relates totraditional Christmas designs and is used to craft antlers on the promotional beer mats.
+ View all
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe After Effects
- Art Directing
- Print Design
- Web Design