- Thumb Suck GirlThumb Suck Girl is an editorial publication I created in 2022, to showcase art, fashion and creative writing from unrepresented female creatives. I have worked and assisted in fashion for years but never really found a space for myself or girls like me and having always made zines and artist publications, I decided to take the skills I have acquired and launch my own venture to champion the work I wanted to see in print. Issue One was themed around Lux Lisbon, the central character of Jeffrey Eu
- Rich Little Poor GirlThis is a self-styled editorial I came up with for the first issue of a publication called No More Beautiful Images that I created with my friend and collaborator Francesco Felletti. I was inspired by the superstar girls of Andy Warhol's Factory era as well as y2k paparazzi culture and indie sleaze. I came up with the concept and styling and Francesco shot and directed me in and around London over the course of a January day.
- God Save Libbi Rose: From Dusk Til DawnThis is an editorial project I shot with my friend Libbi, hopping on and off buses around London over the course of 12 hours to capture the city in its still and surreal moments. With the world on the eve of spring and the country on the eve of lockdown lifting, Libbi represents the exciting undercurrent of life returning to the city once more. Styling and make-up by me, photographed by me on a Pentax Zoom 105-R
- Christopher Reid: Fairy Tale TheatreI was commissioned by designer Christopher Reid to create the make-up look for the campaign images for their latest capsule collection, Fairy Tale Theatre. The references were nineties icons Courtney Love and Anna Nicole Smith, utilising a soft yet grunge infused palette of reds and browns, to offset the sweetness of the garments. Modelled by Demi Hannah Scott, photographed by Charley Dean Sayers.
- Darkness on the Edge of TownThis was a styling collaboration between my friend and frequent collaborator, Libbi Rose, and I; bringing her love of 90's gothic fashion pieces and an infusion of the supernatural against the backdrop of a post-industrial housing estate on the edge of Belfast. Shot on Lomography Lady Grey 400.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Film Processing
- Film Photography
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Casting Models
- Artistic Direction
- Directing Photoshoot