- Rich Little Poor GirlThis is a self-styled editorial I came up with for the first issue of a publication called No More Beautiful Images that I created with my friend and collaborator Francesco Felletti. I was inspired by the superstar girls of Andy Warhol's Factory era as well as y2k paparazzi culture and indie sleaze. I came up with the concept and styling and Francesco shot and directed me in and around London over the course of a January day.
- RAW FLAWZ: Mona Cordes for Coeval MagazineI was runner and assistant to stylist Paige Beer on this shoot for Coeval magazine that showcases the work of London designer Mona Cordes. I was put in touch with the other contributing designers to pick up pieces and organised both collections and drop offs across the city. On set I assisted the lead stylist in putting together the looks, as well as creating and contributing my own creations; the painted ballet shoes, the ripped tights over stilettos. I was on hand during the full duration of t
- Drama In Eden - Slippage MagazineI was brought on as a stylist assistant for this 90’s Versace inspired editorial for Slippage Magazine, playing with gender and high glamour. I did the running for the shoot, pulling pieces from designers as well as from my own wardrobe, and was on set all day assisting the main stylist Paige Beer. I loaned jewellery and accessories to the shoot as well as helped formulate some crucial styling decisions and pull together the finished looks. I was also on set to hold garments a certain way for th
- God Save Libbi Rose: From Dusk Til DawnThis is an editorial project I shot with my friend Libbi, hopping on and off buses around London over the course of 12 hours to capture the city in its still and surreal moments. With the world on the eve of spring and the country on the eve of lockdown lifting, Libbi represents the exciting undercurrent of life returning to the city once more. Styling and make-up by me, photographed by me on a Pentax Zoom 105-R
- Christopher Reid: Fairy Tale TheatreI was commissioned by designer Christopher Reid to create the make-up look for the campaign images for their latest capsule collection, Fairy Tale Theatre. The references were nineties icons Courtney Love and Anna Nicole Smith, utilising a soft yet grunge infused palette of reds and browns, to offset the sweetness of the garments. Modelled by Demi Hannah Scott, photographed by Charley Dean Sayers.
- Darkness on the Edge of TownThis was a styling collaboration between my friend and frequent collaborator, Libbi Rose, and I; bringing her love of 90's gothic fashion pieces and an infusion of the supernatural against the backdrop of a post-industrial housing estate on the edge of Belfast. Shot on Lomography Lady Grey 400.
+ View all
- Film Processing
- Film Photography
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Casting Models
- Artistic Direction
- Directing Photoshoot