Projects credited in
- The PledgeFuture Insights | Storytelling | Content Creation | Production | Ideation | Casting | Transformation | Innovation | Tech4Good | Profit4Good | Value Placement | Communication Design | Sound Design | Relational Framing | Neuroscience | CQ™ | BoxPlay | RedefiningLearning | ReImaginingStorytelling | Edutainment “In the industrial revolutions of the modern age, there were a handful of visionaries that carved the reality we inhabit today, speculating about future possibilities. Today, there are many
- Black is... A Complex IdentityI had the pleasure of being a part of Accenture UK's "Black Is..." short film project. Turning the words and stories of six of their AACN members into moving art. Delight's story retells her journey moving from Lagos, Nigeria to Cambridge and London. Adjusting to a new environment moving from being part of the majority to being a minority. “Becoming aware of what black meant to the rest of the world.” Sit back and take in Delight’s story and find the other 5 inspirational films on Accenture UK
- All Kinds of Limbo - VR ExperienceAs the National Theatre's Partner for Innovation, we collaborated to deliver an innovative and unique front-of-house experience, inviting theatre goers to step inside a virtual musical performance. All Kinds of Limbo features boundary-pushing volumetric capture and communal virtual reality technology; a first for the National Theatre, and supports their ambition to reach new audiences using digital innovation. The off-stage production is an intimate, immersive and life-size performance that
- Accenture/Digitas ShowreelA "holiday card" showreel to our Accenture clients to show them not only all the great work we've accomplished together within the last year, but to also show how we've helped the Accenture brand to grow and change for the better, highlighting the new branding for them the "New Applied Now".
- 01"Magic happens when creativity and technology are one" This film was created for the launch of Accenture Interactive Amsterdam for which it recently received a Clio Award for Music Composition. The aim with the music was similarly to convey the idea of technology and creativity being of one. Throughout the piece you'll hear the nuances of the internal and external workings of the age old machine that is the piano, the notes played on the keys and the machine are not separated but of one.
+ Show more