I'm a London based integrated designer with a penchant for motion, art direction and typography. With over 4 years experience my portfolio includes illustration, motion graphics, art direction, typography and digital design.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Advising upwards on social content creation across multiple Publicis agencies for international FMCG client pitches, winning new work. • Art directing animations and designing storyboards, briefing in animators working in different time zones. • Creating online content for IKEA’s e-commerce website, which has 4 million visits a month. • Designing, from concept to delivery, on and offline materials for FMCG and B2B clients, such as Nestlé, Vaillant and Huawei, including social content, magazines, infographics, illustrations and web design.
• Part of a panel of lecturers critiquing and advising on 30 student projects for the Royal Society of Arts (RSA) Award.
• Led the consistent design of luxury event collateral from concept to finish receiving excellent client feedback. • Mentored a team of 5 creatives in motion graphics and managed freelance designers. • Built strong relationships with printers, clients and project managers. • Strengthened the team by organising socials and fundraisers.
Photographed a number of different events including: Clifford Chance • A scientific conference at Clifford Chance, selected and edited a shortlisted for use in communications, press and PR. Foreign Sisters • Photographed a philanthropic lunch, worked to a specific shot list, shortlisted and prepared the files for press and social media usage.
• Key member of the design team, designed materials from concept brainstorm to final output, with support. • Lead designer for a multi-award winning children’s product, Mindful Monsters. Increased audience size from 60 to 1000+ in 6 months through an online targeted ad campaign. • Driving force of social ad user testing. • Gave instrumental feedback and consulted on Phase 1 of the re-brand.
• Lead designer on a relaunch of a client’s brand identity, supported by the Creative Director.
• Created bespoke illustrations of coastal attractions for clients such as Waterstones and The Aspex Gallery.