Hi there, My name is Nicole and I come from a long line of creative background and it's all stemmed into being within the music industry as well as digital. Not only that but I've made sure to understand every aspect in the music industry from music production to music video production to management and so on. I also love food! And in my spare time I find myself cooking my vegan dishes and exploring different tastes with different ingredients. As well as, staying up to date with music news in the newest trends, collaborations, signings, and campaigns.
- Filmed & edited projects such as talks, interviews, adverts, - - YouTube videos, how-to-do visuals and fashion videos. - Supported a team and assisted on film set. - Planned and briefed with the clients.
- Responded to a brief to create family friendly activities as part of a large scale event (13,000 visitors). - Worked collaboratively with the team to research, plan and deliver a marquee comfort/engagement zone. - Created exciting social media content for the marquee. - Hosted and supported the facilitation of round table discussion with invited artists and local community.
- Sole person in charge of broadcasting, within the radio studio Monday-Fridays, 10-6pm. - Led on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and live streams using Black Magic. - Programmed the Kate Hutchinson show. - Transcribed interviews. - Admin on PRS, track-listing and Wordpress. - Photography.
- Organised PO’s & invoices. - Managed Shabs (CEO) meetings as well as being the first contact to artists and clients. - Courier trained. - Worked alongside the marketing, sales and A&R teams, ensuring all deadlines are met. - Data entry.
- Handled day to day schedule as well as day to day business with the record label. - Produced a release plan for; radio, PR collaborations, social media exposure, single release and marketing. - Booked him shows. - Created a network within the music industry. - Combined him with producers, songwriters and musicians. - Organised social media content.
- Handled the social media accounts of VP Records and Miss Reggae Gold UK 2017. - Worked alongside the sponsorships team within the company to deliver PR strategies for VP Records. - Media Collaborations with radio stations and online magazines such as The Voice. - Assisted VP Records on the release of Estelle new music and visual releases.
- Inputted ideas on marketing strategies for London Rebels. - Administered on the programmes and enquiries. - Booking talent for radio show and events. - Handled the back of stage at the events.
- Took over the social media accounts. - Editing podcasts. - Assisted on DJs & presenters through helping them to use software and their social medias.