A natural writer, fashion-loving content creator, and a culturally savvy editor! I’ve always had strong passion for all things fashion and beauty which drives me to constantly experiment and explore new ideas/concepts. Outside of work I try my hand at styling for photoshoots as well my personal projects. As someone with good eye, I have a natural flare for identifying style, observing cultural nuances, and emerging trends in fashion, beauty, (youth) culture, and music. I love to make things. I’m an experienced content/copywriter and editor. I write a blog and have contributed to fashion and music blogs as well as online magazines. I design visual content on my growing Instagram page and edit short videos for my YouTube Channel and IGTV.
- #SheMovesUs | PUMA WomenI worked as creative for a series of 3 content videos as part of PUMA's She Moves US campaign, which celebrates and elevated women through culture and values. We followed three female creatives for 'A Day In Her Shoes' to shine a light on the women makes moves behind the scenes in the music industry
- BLACK GIRLS IN FASHION: DIVERSIFYING THE INDUSTRYThe Black Lives Matter Movement of 2020 is casting the serious lack of inclusion and representation of Black women within the UK’s fashion industry into sharp relief. Recognising the need for change and access, BGIF is giving a leg up to those who have previously struggled to break through.
- The Knitwear edit: 2019 Knitwear Pieces You Need to Know AboutIn my time at Select, I wrote product focused blog articles to add value to the customer. Combining seasonal and trending knitwear pieces, this article educates readers about the upcoming season and lets them know about new in stock they could consider buying.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- The History of Box Braids"The presumption that western characteristics and appearance are the only acceptable norm in the UK and anything below this standard is off-putting to customers or “unprofessional” highlights the undertone of racism in our society." These notions fail to understand or reflect that our society is multi-cultural and the Equality Act 2010 requires individuals and public bodies to operate within the boundaries of the law. The time is well overdue for offending employers to be held to account.
- Six Behaviours Impacting TechnologyAs tech becomes an ever present force in our professional and personal lives, people want their devices to go beyond the novelty and help make their lives better. From helping people work through their emotions, to helping them curb bad habits, we explore the key behaviours that are affecting Technology in 2018. Every six months, the sharpest minds at Canvas8 discern the key behaviours we’ve seen that are impacting how we interact with our devices. This time around, we look at how tech is being2
London, United KingdomFull Time
To concept and develop brand activations, PR activity and more
Copywriter & Social Media ExecutiveLN+B
London, United KingdomPart Time
Crafting copy for a beauty subscription service (site landing page, email, push notifications, video, blog etc) Developing brand tone of voice and writing brand communications (online and physical) Developing conceptual creative campaigns for the client Supporting with script creation where needed for all campaigns SEO management Developing a social media strategy to grow brand from a start-up to an established platform (influencer marketing, content planning, community management)
+ Show more
- Social Media Marketing
- Content and Media Writing
- Youtube Content
- Ecommerce Experience
- SEO Copywriting