I'm Michael. An Actor, Film Director, Creative, and various other titles. I've worked on briefs from Adobe, Spotify, Hyundai, and many more. My skills are Design, Film Making, Advertising all under a word I call Multi-Hyphenate, meaning I have many different skills. Look forward to speaking with you!
- Freedom Brief HyperxIn the gaming world the desire to have all the latest equipment, technology, games, and gaming headsets. They always seek the most expensive things you can get especially headsets. However, what many don't realize there are stronger, better, and more affordable headsets on the market than just high priced headsets. This campaign was made to bring awareness to this fact by showing them what these headsets can do for you, for not only gaming, but for your interests, hobbies, and life. #Hyperx
- Reposition Brief Not Just A Cinema“The Cinema has the power to make you not feel lonely, even when you are.” - Tom Hanks Over the past year, Cinemas and the Film Industry has been hit hard by the COVID Pandemic. Cinemas closed, and became stagnent. But people have missed the Experience of the Cinema. The average time spent viewing audiovisual entertainment in the UK home grew from four hours, 53 minutes in April 2019 to six hours and 25 minutes in April 2020. Cinemas are an Experience, and sharing it with friends, and connect.
- Creative Conscience Mental Health Brief Games for GoodGaming has always been the apparent cause for people doing bad things, stealing cars, robbing, and that games are the cause of these actions, and have a bad impact on people. But they are wrong, gaming is good for your mental health and wellbeing. Over lockdown people started gaming more, they connected with friends, and it made them feel less lonely in an unprecedented time. Gaming is good for you, not bad, and those that say it, this campaign was made to prove them wrong, by displaying new f
+ Show more
- Falmouth, United KingdomFreelance
A Professional Career starts with a strong Headshots of you. The first thing people see is you, so it's got to be taken by a professional.
Production Manager, DOP, and Assitant Film DirectorPescade Pictures & Hood Up Films
- Poole, United KingdomFreelance
Creepy stories for the Dark is a horror anthology with movies from Ireland, UK, USA and Canada. Coming to DVD, Blu Ray and Video on Demand in 2020, our film was called Animal Rite.
+ Show more
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Advertisement
- Digital Branding
- Creative Advertising
- Film Directing
Extended Diploma BTEC Media Level 2 & 3/ 2 Merits & a Distinction/ 3 Media A LevelsTruro & Penwith College
- Penzance, United Kingdom
I studied at Penwith College on a BTEC Extended Diploma course Level 2 & 3 Media, over 3 years I got 2 Merits & a Distiction in Media, Equivalent to 3 Media A Levels.