Currently MA student of sustainable fashion at London College of Fashion. I am a polyhedral creative professional with years of experience in the fashion industry and the hunger to start a new career path in the sustainable fashion field. My emphatic and dynamic personality drives me to be always open to new challenges with great enthusiasm, passion and positive energy.
- PATCH.‘Patch’ is a personal project born from the idea of tackling the issue of textile production waste in the fashion industry. It has been estimated that 400 billion m2 of textiles are manufactured annually; out of which 15% ends up on the cutting room floors, and subsequently thrown away in landfills. If every tonne of discarded textiles was instead reused, rather than being thrown away, it would stop tonnes of CO2 from entering the atmosphere and ultimately reduce environmental pollution. After
- INNOVATIVE MATERIALS - A guide to the sustainable textile materials understandingThis project is the result of a personal research about sustainable and animal-free materials, as well as the rising of ‘green’ brands. The idealisation of this guide comes from the awareness that knowledge resources on the topic are limited and not so well-spread. ‘Innovative Materials’ is a guide, a sort of encyclopaedia, that contains pivotal information about all the existing sustainable fabrics. Each chapter of the book focuses on a specific textile alternative. Firstly, it provides an ove
- ETRO INSTAGRAM POSTSThis composition of six posts is an example of my work while I was a Web and Graphic Design intern for the Italian fashion brand, Etro. The posts, inspired by the look-book of the menswear Spring-Summer collection of 2018, were published on the official Etro’s Instagram account.
- ATTITUDE POSTERSThese artworks are the firsts projects that I created during my graduation experience. The brief asked us to create three different posters about ourself and our professional career, as a business card. I decided to select some fashion photographs and create a contrast between the pictures, that seems pure, simple and superficial. I used graphics elements to let the images emerge and handwritten phrases that reflect my feelings about me and my aspirations.
- DATE IN THREE - me + you + anxiety‘Date in Three’ is a project realised in 2016 in collaboration with a university colleague. The artwork is a composition of three posters that reveal the emotional point of view of a contemporary date in the era of dating apps. The two external posters show two persons whose faces are hidden; while the third poster in the middle shows the two persons’ arms tied together with a thread, however unable to touch each other. At the extremity of the thread, there is a heart in a plastic bag, represent
- VIOLETThis project was realised in collaboration with the photographer Giovanni Varlonga in London. The shots represent a fashionable and wealthy looking girl in a rich area of the City, but when the focus is put on her eyes, some kind of hidden boredom along with a feeling of emptiness becomes clearly visible. The aim of this project is to give the viewer a cause for reflection about the concept of richness. Styling: Michela Russo Photography: @giovannivarlongaph Location: London, UK
+ View all
PR & Communication AssistantSane Communications
London, United KingdomInternship
I am involved in the day-to-day tasks of the agency. My responsibilities include managing relationships with clients and organize related send-out for editorials and professional figures such as stylists, influencers, etc..., supervise the showroom and the storage, and support the team in social media reporting and public relations.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere
- Microsoft Office
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
MA Fashion FuturesLondon College of Fashion, UAL
London, United Kingdom
MA Fashion Futures places sustainability at the heart of fashion practice to help shape the next generation of fashion practitioners who prioritise environmental, social, economic and cultural criteria. Students are encouraged to critique the nature and purpose of design in a rapidly changing world, imagining and envisioning alternative ways in which fashion will be created and experienced in the future, whilst grounding their research in an understanding of the immense challenges that face the industry and wider society today.
Fashion and Sustainability - Online CourseLondon College of Fashion, UAL
London, United Kingdom
Online course about sustainable fashion and the importance of responsible production and consumption. The course was focused on how clothes are made, how fashion supply chains work and how the fashion industry impacts on people and planet.
+ Show more