RTS Award-winning filmmaker, and photographer, who bushes boundaries of creativity through innovative and extravagant visual art. Skilled in both video and photography, and with a greater understanding of business and branding, I aim to provide an ultimately refined legacy in collaborative projects. First-Class Honours graduate in Film and TV Production BA at Cambridge School of Art in Cambridge UK.
- eHarmony eBabies Campaign-181 global pieces of coverage for eBabies, and 200 pieces of PR coverage overall. Video Key (Facebook) stats according to the date of 6th December 2019 Total impressions: 142,000 Reach: 95,000 Link clicks: 153 Landing page views: 34 3-second video views: 61,000 Thruplays: 13,200
- Installation - II - is a multi screen installation composed to take the viewer into a journey of self discovery. The short piece is designed to immerse the viewer in entering a mindful world exploring the theme of identity. The surround sound and visual imagery portray a personal perspective into the inner self. The story unfolds in three separate screens which allows the viewer the freedom to participate in the installation. The installation contains various underlined meanings, however it gives its audience t
- CJ E&M - MAMA PremiereThe 2018 Mnet Asian Music Awards ceremony, organized by CJ E&M through its music channel Mnet, took place from December 10 through December 14, 2018 (dubbed as "MAMA Week") in South Korea, Japan and Hong Kong. The ceremony was the first Mnet Asian Music Awards hosted in South Korea in nine years, the 20th ceremony in the show's history, and the second ceremony which took place in three locations. This was also the first ceremony broadcast worldwide online via YouTube. The three days event genera
- Cranes Drink Crowdfunding CampaignCranes is one of the most innovative on trend alcoholic drinks on the market. A lightly sparkling 4% alcoholic drink, Cranes is brewed purely from crushed cranberries, with added juice for real flavour. It comes in three distinctive flavours: Original Cranberry, Raspberry & Pomegranate and Strawberry & Kiwi.
- Myles Sanko - Music VideoJust Being Me - Album Essentially, the history of British soul music is a long story about the search for identity. With his third album Just Being Me, Ghana born singer and songwriter Myles Sanko adds an essential chapter to this eventful journey. Featuring eleven new compositions, Just Being Me explores the inner self and transcends stylistic borders. With its rich instrumentation and colourful arrangement it speaks out as loud as a proper soul album should.
+ View all
Entering the world of arts at the age of five shaped the way I observe the world and my passion for creating. As a freelancer, I have the opportunity to work in various fields and with a variety of roles which allow me to have a greater understanding and knowledge of the creative industry. - Key roles were from film directing, videography/cinematography and photography. - Produced and coordinated projects and events. - Created a variety of branded projects for businesses and professionals. - Working independently, therefore had to demonstrate great time management, project management and organisational skills. - Client and customer management, where I had to communicate effectively and deliver solutions quickly. - Multi-tasking was essential, giving the right priority to each project. Freelance Project Selection: Director / All Aspects – ‘I – Installation’ I - is a multi-screen installation composed to take the viewer into a journey of self-discovery. Achievement: The ‘I – Installation’ was shown at Story Lab Exhibition and won a Royal Television Arts Award. Co-Producer / Cinematographer – Myles Sanko Music Video With limited time and budget, I co-produced and filmed ‘Just Being Me’ music video with participation in all aspect of the production. Achievement: The production and post-production were finalised in 4 days, having filmed in 25 different locations. The video created a record of views and it was shown in various music channels. Branding / Videography – Cranes Drink Crowdfunding Campaign With a previously failed campaign, I created a new strategic campaign for the founders of Cranes. I implemented my branding and filmmaking skills in the campaign, demonstrating the unique product and the benefits of investing in the business. Achievement: The campaign was highly successful, and generated £100,600 more of their asking price
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Camera Operating
- Advertisement Branding
- Social Media Marketing
BA (Hons) Film & Television ProductionCambridge school of Art
- Cambridge, United Kingdom
Graduated from Film and Television Production BA with First Class Honours.
Royal Television Society AwardRoyal Television Society Student AwardsDirector / All Aspects – ‘I – Installation’ – Story Lab Exhibition I - is a multi-screen installation composed to take the viewer into a journey of self-discovery. I lead the project from the pre-production stage until distribution, coordinating the team and the resources. Achievement: The ‘I – Installation’ was the only undergraduate project selected alongside MA and PhD members to be exhibited at the Story Lab Exhibition.
Silver Arts AwardsBFIReceived Silver Arts Awards upon completion of BFI Film Academy Course. BFI Film Academy has offered great masterclasses full of industry level expertise. With the organisation I had the chance to learn, direct a 90 seconds film challenge and participate in their multiple arts events.