I’m a graphic and digital designer based in London, who is a creative thinker and conducts a playful approach when it comes to design. I draw inspiration from various sources outside of design, then implemented into my projects. I have always been influenced in art, fashion as it informs me about current trends and styles. I have experience working professionally on both large and small scale projects in collaboration and on my own. These include digital design, editorial, and brand identity projects for both screen and print.
- LacostePitch designs for an arresting image concept for the launch of their new perfume eau de Lacoste l.12.12 Nior to be featured for the Lacoste launch exhibition promoting the new perfume. Then briefed to design a Christmas visual to communicate Lacostes brand heritage and fragrances to hero the new perfume for men and women. The artwork would be featured in window displays across various Lacoste stores around the world.
- Cloudy BayThis project was created specifically for the LVMH Creative Briefing Experience. Cloudy Bay is a premium wine company from New Zealand have celebrated their 30th Anniversary and in 24 hours I have been set a brief to create wine packaging for the occasion.The Packaging is inspired by the amazing structure of the Cloudy Bay shack which is Designed by Paul Rolfe Architects and Tonkin Zulaikha Greer Architects.
- Font DesignPost Constructivism is a typeface which is based on the Constructivist art movement in 1919. I have decided to create a stencil based font with a modular system using a custom grid, with white space that creates cuts in the letterform to compliment the Constructivist painting and without losing functionality as a working typeface which is comfortable to read.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Elvie - #FREETHEFEEDForget the chocolate and flowers for Mother’s Day 2019, because this year, Elvie wanted to give new mums a bigger and breastier gift; the freedom to feed and pump with pride. But in order to do that, they needed to smash the taboo around breastfeeding and destigmatize the subject. So, what better way to do it than by inflating five giant breasts, all of varying size and skin tones, across the London skyline, inviting anyone who has ever felt shamed or confined when feeding in public to #freethef
- You Can't Be What You Cant SeeAlthough a project that was dropped when we pitched it, i felt it is all the more relevant You can’t be what you can’t see, This is a project to highlight the people of colour working within the industry. The goal would be to create a starting point of observing who exactly works in advertising. See the people behind these big advertising agencies and allowing the next generation to potentially see themselves in those roles. Although some agencies may need this opportunity to self reflect wh
- Lover x Screen Shot, Love Island Finale Viewing PartyScreen Shot & Lover invited fans to the MotherLondon hideaway to watch the Love Island Final, Mother London did all of the Uber Eats campaigns with Love Island so was a fitting venue. Tickets included free drinks, snacks, music and a panel with our guests discussing why we’ve all fallen for Love Island, it’s definitely #ourtypeonpaper but we want to explore whether this punny show actually does teach us anything about Love in 2019. #itiswhatitis #loveisland2019 The event started from 7pm with
- DanceSkip re-launches with a game-changing film shot by one of the world’s top directors and Grammy award-winning DoP Skip, the Unilever owned premium detergent, has launched an ambitious interactive ‘music video’ shot by Luis Cerveró, the acclaimed director renowned for his inventive and entertaining music videos such as Pharrell Williams’ ‘Marilyn Monroe’. ‘Dance’ paves the way for a new premium category of laundry detergent aimed at women who love their clothes. The campaign is rooted in t2
Digital DesignerBartle Bogle Hegarty
London, United KingdomFull Time
responsibilities reporting to art directors and creative directors to produce the best response to creative briefs in the desired digital medium and to the highest quality, while demonstrating a full understanding of the client’s brand values and guidelines. collaborating with the design team to finalise artwork for print, digital and motion.
Graphic Designer & Digital Designer
Duties to design digital and printed material while using HTML and CSS to create brand campaigns, newsletters, e–pages, e–retailers banners and website pages. Whilst collaborating with the e–commerce project manager and marketing team. Assisting with creative ideas and concepts based on briefs, making sure outcomes meet brand guidelines. Maintain site design on web pages by following branding guidelines.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Print Design
- Web Design
- Type Design
- Editorial Design
- Branding Identity Design
- Font Design
Graphic Design BA HONS 2:1