- The Body SourceBranding | Packaging | Web Design The Body Source is a wellness brand aiming to bring calmness, health and relaxation and enrich your daily life. Reflecting the core values of the brand, I have chosen an earthy colour palette and a modern but full of personality typeface. Combined with organic shapes, tailored to each product, the brand embodies a sense of down-to-earth sophistication. *Concept work created for One Retail Group.
- AycornBrand Identity | Packaging | Digital Design Aycorn is a baby safety product manufacturer. The brand's goal is to help infants enjoy the fun of childhood safely and bring parents peace of mind. We created a brand identity that carries the spirit of joy and a vivid childhood. Taking after the characteristics of baby toys, simple shapes and bright colours are at the heart of the identity. They work together with the soft and rounded typeface to create a sense of play. Project Team: Nicole Gi
- FuroraFURORA is an ice tea brewery born with the ambition to bring back the magic of botanical blends. It believes in using the power of plants for a healthy, enriching and refreshing experience. The carefully crafted blends are created with the finest fruit and herbs and will take you on a journey to exquisite scents and rich flavours. Inspired by the delicate and unique flavours and ingredients, the identity is a reflection of sophistication and quality. A bespoke illustration dedicated to each fla
- Hard to Swallow?A campaign for Beat, a charity organisation fighting eating disorders. The goal of the campaign was to encourage people to support Beat and its battle for a good cause. Shocking facts about the gravity of eating disorders are followed by the rhetorical question ‘Hard to swallow?’, a play on words, which links to the imagery used. Unlike other eating disorder campaigns that use dark imagery, usually portraying a stereotypical image of eating disorder victims to shock audiences, I have aimed to d
- #Break The StigmaA campaign for the 2018/2019 D&AD 'The Case for Her' brief, aiming to tackle menstrual stigma. I created a collaborative campaign with a popular clothing brand, with the goal to normalise the monthly cycle, show girls there is nothing to be afraid of and they should instead be proud of their nature. The collaborative collections consists of limited edition t-shirts, phone cases and pins, designed to tackle some of the popular period taboos. A sum of the proceeds from the products sold will go to
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe XD
- After Efects
Commendation for ChildlineYCN New Now 2019Commendation for the Childline brief for YCN 2019. The task was to create a series of illustrations portraying various hardships that 12-18 year olds might be going through.