Projects credited in
- In my own words: How hip-hop saved my mental healthLondon rapper Stickz has turned his life around after a prolonged battle with bipolar disorder and psychosis, helping others overcome stigma through the power of music. READ HERE Posted Thursday 14th April, 2016 Text by Jason Nicco-Annan Photography © Kristina Petrosiute / Key Changes
- Huck Magazine (Freelance Writing)Huck Magazine is a global magazine that celebrates independent culture, exploring the many facets of radical culture, be it skate, music, art, activism, pop culture, the environment and the world. I spent a month helping the editorial team cover daily stories about art, music, film and activism from a youth perspective. I gained the opportunity to participate in daily story meetings, work closely with editors and earn bylines, and wrote about some exciting people and events shaping global cult
- Huck: The Flying lotus IssueAs an experimental producer, DJ, filmmaker, rapper, composer and label boss, Flying Lotus has created an interconnected universe unlike anyone else. For the new issue of Huck, we asked him to assemble a collection of stories that reflect his friends, collaborators and inspirations – a growing network of talent that stretches across cultural boundaries. (He said yes.) Our challenge was to translate that magic into print, to map out the world of Fly Lo through original photography and interview-
- Discovery Buzz - Internal Communications WebsiteDiscovery wanted to make its internal comms in the Northern Europe Region more engaging and foster a sense of community among colleagues at its channels ranging from TLC to Eurosport in countries across the continent. TCO created an illustration led newsletter and microsite which yielded open rates of 50% higher than the benchmark and a 9x higher clickthrough rate.
- Paddle Against The Flow BookA collection of life lessons on how to live a creative life from influential doers and creators. Nas on language, Cat Power on looking inward, Spike Jonze on loving what you do, and Kim Gordon on feeling the flow. They are a few of the indie creators who share creative wisdom and inspiration on how to paddle against the flow. — FEATURING — Douglas Coupland | Dave Eggers | Spike Jonze | Miranda July |Mark Gonzales | MIA | Nas | Beck | Kim Gordon | Pharrell Williams |Mos Def | Sofia Coppola | Jud
+ Show more