Hello! I'm looking to learn more about copywriting and content curation. Does anyone have any tips for good blogs / places to start?
Lovely peeps! I'd like to study pandemics using space tech @ the International Space Uni. Please can you help me fundraise for my place?
Hello lovely people! I was wondering if there are any creatives interested in space, like, as in outer space?
- Mars Disaster Webinar | Expert speaker on disaster managementJoin the fictitious ATHENA Mission on Mars and help the save the crew from a Mars Disaster during this choose your own adventure webinar! Sign up to the interactive webinar via: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mars-disaster-webinar-tickets-110122814302?aff=Website About this Event In honour of the NASA Curiosity rover landing on Mars on 6 August the Centre for a Spacefaring Civilization will host a Mars Disaster Webinar on 6 August 2020. Join us on a choose your own adventure style webinar as
- Interactive Space Studies Programme #ISP2020I have been partially sponsored by the European Space Agency and through my lovely supporters via Crowdfunding to take part in the Interactive Space Studies Programme. As part of this, I will work as part of a team -(Team Mars) to produce an influential report and a presentation on how space can help in the monitoring, mitigation as well as the prevention & preparedness of pandemics. o better simulate human space missions running across different time zones, the ISP operations will be conducted
- Help me to study pandemic monitoring and prevention through Space at the International Space UniversityI would absolutely love your support (see my Crowdfunder campaign here) even if it is to just share the campaign, so that hopefully I can get onto the programme and encourage more women to play a role in STEM especially through space. I am fundraising to secure a place on the Interactive Space Programme (ISP) this summer. The Interactive Space Studies programme will allow me to study how space can help in the monitoring, mitigation as well as the prevention and preparedness of pandemics. Throu
- Women of Color Advancing Peace and Security UK (WCAPSUK) Virtual LaunchWomen of Color Advancing Peace and Security UK (WCAPSUK) Virtual Launch. The UK Branch of the Women of Color Advancing Peace, Security and Conflict Transformation will host our first event of the year! In preparation for the 20th anniversary of the UN Security Council's Resolution:1325 on the commitment on Women Peace and Security we are delighted to host an interactive panel discussion with experts from across the world. The discussion will explore the theme of Women of colour in Peace, Secu
- Why has COVID-19 made cyber hygiene even more relevant?My recent article for Elemendar explores how creatives, freelancers and organisations can work towards building better cyber security practices to protect data and intellectual property. Check out the link below for more details and tips: https://elemendar.com/why-has-covid-19-made-cyber-hygiene-even-more-relevant/
- Project Unity | UnitedAgainstC19 | #StayAtHomeSaveLivesThis week, together with my fellow #Shapers in London and One Young World, we launched our new campaign #UnitedAgainstC19 and we need your help! COVID19 has been difficult for all of us, but there are a few things we can do to stand together and help each other. We have put together 9 actions you can take to help yourself and your community. Our ask to you is make a pledge of the actions you can take, and then pass it on to 5 people by tagging them in your post. Let’s pass on the message
- Fast Track 50: meet 50 trailblazers redefining the creative & digital industriesMeet 2019's Fast Track 50: Alan Hu, software developer Alfie Singleton, creative producer, creative project manager & account management Amber Williams, website developer, mobile application developer & front-end developer Andrea Zlotnick, copywriter & creative Andy Aw, graphic designer, creative, illustrator Annika Schmid, product designer, graphic designer & UX Designer Beatrice Opara, front end developer Benas Skripka, product designer & UX strategist Catherine Tranfield, content marketer,87
- Event 4: Speed RecruitmentGoogle and The Dots have partnered up to fast track the careers of 50 industry-ready rising stars! The fourth and final event in the 6 month programme kicked off at the Google offices in St Giles, London. The Dots and Google hosted a dedicated Speed Recruitment event at Google, where industry leaders (co-curated by Google and The Dots) were given the opportunity to speed recruit the 50 rising stars. Company reps were from the following: Warner Music, Jellyfish, The Stylist Group, Adidas, W16
- Article Writing
- Content and Media Writing
- Social Media Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management