Hey there, guys! Meet Nadine Grant – a gal who's all about User Experience, storytelling, and making things pop with creativity. She's got this amazing knack for diving into challenges and making users smile with solutions that really hit the spot. With more than 5 years in the game, Nadine's been working her magic in the realms of UX, Design & Education. She's strutted her stuff at places like Ogilvy, IDEO, Made by Many, The Dots, and Capita – you name it, she's rocked it. Right now, she's on the hunt for remote freelance gigs – so if you need some UX wizardry, you know who to call! Oh, and guess what? She's levelling up her skills with a masters course in Human Computer Interaction Design. She's a dynamo on a mission. And yes, Nadine's got a stylish twist: she's dyslexic by design. So if you spot any quirky typos, just roll with the creative flow!
- Do I need it?Do I Need It? di-ni is your personal handbrake to unplanned spending. The responsive app monitors the frequency of spending rather that amount to help you work out where you shop the most. Adapting to your buying history it can use location services to act as a helpful nudge, when you’re near somewhere you may be tempted to make an impulse purchase.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Unconscious bias: why there is no quick fix and how we can work together to resolve it.We recently launched a ‘blind recruitment’ tool - where candidates are assessed solely on their skills & creative output - with the aim of giving recruiters the option to challenge their unconscious biases in the first stage of shortlisting candidates. Of course, in a bias-free world, we wouldn't need 'blind recruitment'. But until then, like ‘blind’ orchestra auditions where musicians are judged solely on their musical quality, it's one of the small drops that can create an ocean of change.
- Tackling unequal hiring with our new ‘bias blocker’ toolWe’re thrilled to announce the launch of our bias blocker tool! This is our most recent step to help support fair hiring practices. The tool represents exactly what we stand for as a company, which was born out of our founder Pip Jamieson’s passion to make the creative industry more open and diverse.29
- 'Meet the Developer' - The Dots feature in the App StoreWe're jumping for joy that we've been featured in the 'Meet the Developer' section of the App Store! Complete with behind the scenes imagery of The Dots team at work, Apple gave millions of their users a fantastic insight about what we do and why we do it. See below for the article in full. Download our app over on the App Store! Written and published by Apple, 22nd July 2018. Pip Jamieson says, unashamedly, that she always “wanted global domination”. She began The Dots, a professional networ40
- Meet 100 LGBT+ Trailblazers Redefining the Creative IndustryWe asked influential LGBT+ icons to nominate trailblazers who they believe are redefining the creator landscape. The result? A unique and incredible list of 100 trailblazing LGBT+ folk breaking barriers and inspiring change! We’re on a mission to explore and tackle inequalities in the creative industry - this is why we run diversity initiatives, dedicating our curated projects and people sections on The Dots to undersung groups. This brings together an abundance of dazzling work from diverse cr102
- Designing The Dots iOS AppWe’re proud to announce the debut of The Dots in the App Store. We’ve spent the last few months researching, designing, developing, and testing it. We hope you love using it as much as we loved making it. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at what went into the making of the app. Our vision The vision has (and always will be) to build The Dots into the biggest professional networking platform for the future workforce of ‘No Collar’ workers globally. This has never been about just helping people c60
FounderAfro Creative Space
London, United KingdomFreelance
At Afro Creative Space, everyone can simply be themselves. I love my afro and big smile, as I see it as being part of what makes me, me. We value diversity, creativity, curiosity, and community. Come as you are, everyone else is already taken. I look forward to supporting you in meeting your business goals! https://afrocreativespace.com
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Idea Generation
- UX Design
- Digital Design
- User Research
- UX Strategy
- Web Designer
- Web Design
- Hand Lettering
- UI Design