I am freelance writer, editor, producer and marketer based in Manchester. I have worked on a variety of projects over a six year freelance period, from PR and marketing to editorial to theatre and film commissions. I am a playwright and screenwriter and recently won the Channel 4 Writing for Television Award 2022, where I will work with Rollem Productions to develop an original TV pilot. I am also the Editor-in-Chief of Flourish Magazine, a magazine by and for the cancer community, as well as working with several clients in marketing & PR and running regular writing workshops. I love being a multi-hyphenate and believe that my diverse skill set enhances all of the work I do. I'm driven by a challenge and am open to taking on work in new territories, so if you are looking for help with writing, creating content or communications, get in touch!
- Flourish Magazine Issue 2: The Connections IssueIssue 2 of Flourish Magazine, a magazine by and for the cancer community, from charities Artlift and Yes to Life. This issue was on the theme of 'Connections' and featured creative submissions selected through an open call, alongside features and interviews on the integrative and creative approach to cancer. Read it here: https://artlift.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/ISSUE-TWO-CONNECTIONS-DIGITAL.pdf
- Flourish Magazine - Issue 1I am the Editor-in-Chief of Flourish Magazine, a joint venture between integrative cancer care charity Yes to Life and creative health charity Artlift and funded by National Lottery Awards for All, by and for the cancer community. The magazine is created with the support of a steering group that includes people living with cancer and partners Macmillan, Macmillan Next Steps and Gloucestershire Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust. It features a range of creative responses, expert information a
- Why it's so hard and awkward to ask for a pay rise at work | The C WordArticle for online platform The C Word, published 23 February 2022. Read in full here: https://www.thecwordmag.co.uk/business-advice/why-its-so-hard-and-awkward-to-ask-for-a-pay-rise-at-work Excerpt: "Asking for a pay rise at work is classic boss bitch domain, the kind of thing you’d see a ShEO do a TEDTalk on, titled ‘How to get paid what you’re worth’ or ‘How I negotiated my six-figure salary’. She’s wearing a remote mic. She’s got a millennial pink suit on. She has a professional blow-dry
- Recommendations of the Week: 21-27 February 2022 - Insights of an Eco ArtistRecommendations article for online platform Insights of an Eco Artist. Read the full article here: https://insightsofayoungecologicalartist.com/recommendations-of-the-week/ Image: This is where I travelled by Portia Zvavahera. Image courtesy of David Zwirner.
- Let's Talk About Eco-Porn | Article for The C Word MagazineArticle on eco-porn and ecosexuality for The C Word Magazine. Read the full article here: https://www.thecwordmag.co.uk/sexandrelationships/lets-talk-about-eco-porn Excerpt: "If you’re looking for a less shameful experience of your own sexuality, eco-porn might be for you. At first glance (or google), eco-porn is pretty much exactly what you’d imagine it to be. Eco-sexuals believe that sex can benefit the planet, and sort of like the eco setting on your dishwasher, eco-porn is still porn, but s
+ View all
Projects credited in
- EUROPEANSOur new series of events EUROPEANS celebrates iconic European artists across the centuries and across art forms (writers, composers, filmmakers, visual artists, choreographers – the list goes on) who have through their work and legacy contributed to the creation of a European cultural narrative. EUROPEANS is part of Dash Arts' wider season of work EUTOPIA, investigating what it means to be European. EUTOPIA emerged as a direct response to the 2016 EU Referendum. As the UK voted to leave the EU1
- Myths of EuropeA Dash TransNational Theatre production A new work for the theatre by director Tim Supple and writer/dramaturg Katie Ebner-Landy produced by Dash TransNational Theatre with partners across Europe and a trans-European, multi-lingual cast and creative team. In September 2019 we began a traveling workshop of research and development with actors, theatre-makers, thinkers, activists and members of the public across Europe, searching for an understanding of how and why Europe became a Union and what1
+ Show more
Manchester, United KingdomFreelance
Writer of scripts and articles on a freelance basis. See my work at www.nataliebeech.com Scriptwriting credits include full-length play Collegiate, which had sold-out runs at The Bread and Roses Theatre and Attenborough Arts Centre, receiving four star reviews, as well as a commission from the international HeforShe Campaign to write my play Quiet Earthquakes. I was also nominated for the Young Pleasance Playwriting Award in 2019. Articles include interviews with Stewart Lee, Isy Suttie, Richard Herring, Ryan Gander and more. See my full portfolio on my website.
Marketing ManagerXtrax Arts
- Manchester, United KingdomFreelance
Devising and leading on communications strategies that promote the brand, values and activities of XTRAX and Without Walls.
+ Show more
- Public Relations
- Script Writer
- Script Editing
- Creative Workshops
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing