Driven and dedicated Project Manager with +6 years music industry experience looking for development opportunities and exciting challenges. Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving abilities. Proficient at handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Bråvalla Festival 2016 ProductionBråvalla was Sweden's most upscale eclectic music festival. Stellar names from rock, indie, pop, urban, hard rock, heavy metal and mainstream electronic music flocked to the south of Sweden each year, as Bråvalla rapidly built its worldwide reputation. Scandinavia's booming festival scene showed that the continent's northern countries can do music events just as well as anyone, and Bråvalla were at the very forefront of them all.
- Community Festival 2017 ProductionCommunity Festival took over Finsbury Park for a day of rock and indie music for the first time in 2017. Mixing well-known names with acts hotly tipped for the year Community created a hub for on-trend indie music right in the heart of North London showcasing acts like Catfish and the Bottlemen, The Wombats, Slaves and Nothing But Thieves.
- BBC Radio 1 Biggest Weekend, Swansea 2018 ProductionBBC's Biggest Weekend will be the organisation's biggest celebration of music across four nations and four days this May bank holiday, and has been dubbed 2018's replacement for Glastonbury. The event was headlined by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran in Swansea for Radio 1, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds in Perth for Radio 2, and Beck, Courtney Barnett, Manic Street Preachers and Public Service Broadcasting were lined up for a BBC 6 Music weekend in Belfast.
- Wireless Festival 2018 ProductionWireless Festival is the UK's premier urban music festival, held inside London's Finsbury Park for three days in July. Since its inception in 2005, the festival has played host to the likes of Drake, Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar, as well as dipping its toes into pop and dance with The 1975 and David Guetta both making appearances.
- Wireless Festival 2017 ProductionWireless Festival is a pop, dance and urban music festival in London. Returning to the iconic Finsbury Park, the festival was a highlight of the capital's festival calendar yet again. Now with a strong reputation for booking global stars, in recent years the Wireless stages have played host to huge names; from Drake, Rihanna, and Kendrick Lamar to Avicii and Calvin Harris. With the 2017 edition of the festival featuring artists such as Chance The Rapper, Skepta, and The Weeknd.
+ View all
Project Manager, Access - Marketing PartnershipsLive Nation
London, United KingdomFull Time
Created and developed new admin-heavy project manager role, implementing process where there was none prior. Liaised with clients and account managers to ensure timely and successful fulfilment of festival access. Created and maintain relationships with festival stakeholders for procurement of tickets, guest lists, and working passes. Lead on launch of department software, liaising with devs and internal team to ensure successful implementation.
Production & Licensing AssistantFestival Republic
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Successfully planned, executed, and delivered several major outdoor events together with the event team. I worked on shows such as Reading Festival, Queens of the Stone Age in Finsbury Park, Community Festival, Wireless Festival, and BBC Biggest Weekend. Initiated quotation process, evaluated quotes and proposals, and hired contractors. Planned and coordinated accommodation and transportation logistics for all staff and crew on site Monitored and managed project budgets. Liaised with statutory and non-statutory local agencies.
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Music Event
- Outdoor Event
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Content
- Event Planning
- Content and Media Writing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Apple Keynote
- Interpersonal Skills
- Artist Relations
- Build Relationships