Projects credited in
- Wray & Nephew SocialsWE’RE BROUGHT IN TO Be Wray & Nephews cultural marketing agency, and managing their UK socials, as well as a community & advocacy programme. BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO Truly engage, drive advocacy, disrupt trial (at scale) and broaden reach with their consumers. SO BETWEEN JUNE – AUGUST WE DELIVERED 154.60% ⬆️ Net Follower Growth 389.38% ⬆️ Total Engagements (Likes, Comments, Saves, Story Replies) 923.88% ⬆️ Shares/Retweets 281.45% ⬆️ Engagement Rate Per Impression 280.00% ⬆️ Organic Engagement Ra9
- PUMA x Man City Kit Launch 19/20Tasked with engaging the most relevant talent for the Manchester City Kit launch, the Football-Obsessed Teenage was at the heart of the talent selection for the event. Choosing the 'next-up in rap' the line up included Bugzy Malone, Aitch, Tunde, Mastermind as well as DJs Joleon Lescott and Daisy Adams.
- PUMA Rider ChallengeTo launch the brand new PUMA Rider silhouettes, we created an influencer lead brand activation for an all-day PUMA Go-Kart Track takeover hosted by Harry Pinero, Poet and Instagram influencer Spuddz featuring Wing Stop and an afterparty for the PUMA Entertainment team featuring DJs; Abstract (Netherlands) Star.One, Jordss Chennessy and Donnie Sunshine
- Havana Club Cultural StoriesFor this project the client challenged us to create a series of content that would put Havana Club rum at the heart of cultural moments. We engaged in a Brand Partnership with four up & coming creative/collectives to create content shining a light on the amazing work they're doing whilst integrating Havana Club rum into the messaging. Whilst all look very aesthetically different adhering to the identity of the creative, the common thread was the idea of Havana Club being present for those sp
Senior Account ManagerUrban Nerds Collective
London, United KingdomFull Time
Clients: PUMA, Havana Club (UK & Global), The North Face, DF Tacos, Bumble, G-Shock Project management: Day-to-day management of all projects from start to finish, being the main point of contact for all clients & managing the internal team as well as suppliers & freelancers. Managing multi-channel campaigns across clients from idea creation to delivery. Event planning & execution: Building the creative & logistic plans for events managing production elements, creative resource, teams & clients. Creative development & content creation: Developing the upfront strategy & ensuring the creative links to the core objectives, while also managing content shoots through to amplification of the content on social. Talent & influencer management: Identifying, recruiting, contracting & management of all talent/influencers.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Clients: All Bar One, BrewDog, Kite GB, ofo, Fitwell, Vice Influencer relations: Developing strong content and influencer strategies for our clients, while also being responsible for overseeing the campaigns developed from these strategies. Identifying, managing and negotiating with key influencers. Social media/content creation: Creating and maintaining social media content calendars across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Working with the in- house content team to develop social content strategies for brands. Organising and running content shoots on a monthly basis.
- Social Amplification
- Influencer Marketing
- Talent Management
- PR Campaigns
- Account Management
- Project Management
- Social Copywriting