With over nine years of experience working at agencies, as well as client side; I have had the pleasure of collaborating with some incredible brands over the years. Exposure to these clients has enabled me to gain valuable experience within a wide range of sectors.
- Closs & HamblinFormally known as C&H - Closs & Hamblin are a home and haberdashery retail chain which pride themselves on their expert knowledge and bespoke services they offer such as curtains and blinds. With an ageing customer demographic and a brand which didn’t reflect the quality of product and service; C&H opted for a complete rebrand and strategy implementation to improve company profits. The previous logo was very outdated and It also didn’t reflect the quality of their products and services. The cl
- Club ChelseaChelsea Football Club is a professional football club based in Fulham, West London. Since founded in 1905, they have enjoyed many years of success and since 1992, have competed in the FA Premier League, the highest tier of English football. Following the appointment of a new Marketing Director and CEO in 2017, Chelsea FC embarked on it’s first significant brand positioning exercise in it’s 112 year history. I was contracted to work at Stamford Bridge with the creative in-house team at Chelsea F
- Floreant CourtThe Berkeley Group commissioned the construction of a residential development situated in the beautiful town of Sevenoaks, Kent. This collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments offers superlative luxury living in the heart of the rolling North Downs. The brief was to create a identity for the development by reconnecting it to Sevenoaks’ historic relevance, while maintaining a contemporary feel which would appeal to London commuters, couples and investors. While researching the rich history of
DesignerChelsea Football Club
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Initially tasked with rolling out the rebrand of Chelsea Football Club's new premium hospitality offering – Club Chelsea. This involved producing a huge amount of collateral including signage, menus, bags and brochures. I also created the accompanying digital assets together with email templates and stadium screens, aimed at increasing customer engagement and the... See more
- Uxbridge, United KingdomFreelance
I created large format graphics to cover the interiors of each of Hasbro's five preview rooms at their HQ. Each room had its own category and target audience so it was important to keep this in mind when designing them and make sure the correct assets were used from each of the brands/franchises to showcase their latest products.
+ Show more
- Logo Design
- Social Content
- Art Direction
- Stationary Design
- Brochure Design
- Concepting Ideas