I am a results-driven videographer, video editor and motion graphic designer for food and beverage, event and lifestyle businesses. With a proven record in exceeding company targets, I've created for brands such as Pan Pacific London, and Gaucho through One City London, London Festival of Architecture, and Belmond. Why not drop me a message and say hey? I'd love to connect😊👋🏼
- Jin Bo Law Rooftop Bar - Instagram reelAn Instagram reel for 'Jin Bo Law', to increase bookings, promoting their incredible atmosphere, drinks, live DJs and events, produced for @OneCityLdn Instagram page during my time at NLA. I had the BEST time filming, editing and producing this video - I really love creating short-form, fast-paced content, and the challenge that comes with creating a hero video to retain audience attention throughout. Jin Bo Law is a venue that I visited regularly anyway, so it was a full circle moment to creat
- President's Institute 2023 Perspectives Event - Teaser VideoI filmed, edited and produced the teaser video for President's Institutes' Perspectives video in anticipation for the full wrap up video (you can also watch the full video on my profile). The aim of this video is to create excitement for members that attended this event, and potential leads for Presidents Institute that didn't, in anticipation for the full video and to represent PI as the exciting, inspiring networking group that it is. My aim was to make this video super snappy, powerful, str
- London Festival of Architecture: 2022 Wrap Up VideoIt's time to look back at LFA'22! It was a pleasure to film, edit and produce the official wrap-up video for the London Festival of Architecture 2022, with additional support from another videographer, during my time being employed at NLA. This project allowed me to experience and travel around several London locations to film each installation - subsequently giving me a huge variation of footage to produce the final cut. It was a fantastic experience working alongside a very talented LFA team,
+ Show more
Video EditorDarlings of Chelsea
London, United KingdomFreelance
I am responsible for editing a slick, repurposed Google Max campaign showcasing Darlings of Chelsea's incredibly high-quality, versatile and stylish sofa bed selection, which will be used to increase visits to the website and conversions.
Videographer & Video EditorPresidents Institute
- Copenhagen, DenmarkFreelance
I filmed, edited and produced President's Institute's 2023 Perspectives event teaser and wrap up video to promote their future networking events and gain customer acquisition and increase sales. I had an amazing time shooting and editing these videos - there was so much to capture throughout the day that my schedule was super packed - but I loved the adrenaline rush, and of course having access to hundreds of shots to edit within post-production. President's Institute is one of Denmark's leading professional networking businesses, creating the best conditions for learning and networking by offering ambitious professional a network of likeminded people. That's exactly what my mission was to portray when producing their teaser and wrap up video.
+ Show more
Premiere Pro intermediate training course with Media Training LtdMedia Training Ltd
- London, United Kingdom
I completed and passed the Premiere Pro intermediate training course with Media Training Ltd. The course boosted my capabilities and will dramatically improve my productivity moving forward with edits. Over the 2 days, we mastered editing shortcuts, core editing enhancements (ripple, rolling, slip tool etc), understanding video compositions and more. Moving forward, this has increased my understanding of in-depth software capabilities and will improve my efficiency to work towards deadlines.
BA (Hons) Media ProductionBournemouth University
- Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Grade: Upper Second Class DegreeGrade: Upper Second Class Degree Activities and societies: Nerve Radio FM radio hosting, Bournemouth University Lacrosse Team, Student Union Bournemouth University Member BA (Hons) Media Production is an industry-focused course with core disciplines of digital media design, working with clients, film, audio production and industry research. Year 1 focuses on understanding media and considering your own engagement with media as both producer and consumer. Year 2 focuses on working with real-life client and briefs to achieve their aims. I was also exposed to teaching within the media industries to understand the current state of media industries and the professional demands of professionals within particular sectors. Summer Placement - Social Media Content Producer for 'The Bizznez Entertainment' and 'Le Chic Bar & Lounge' Year 3 focuses on critically examining my chosen area of professional interest through the application of original research into a media industry organisation. The graduation production was an extensive and substantial project whereby I was necessary for project research, production, pitching and management.