Projects credited in
- World Animal Protection – global public engagement campaignA better life for 10 billion chickens World Animal Protection’s vision is a world where animal welfare matters and animal cruelty has ended. Red Stone were commissioned to shape the campaign through messaging and visuals that can be universally understood.1
- Clover Lewis Supports Fashion Strong - Breast Cancer Now CampaignBreast Cancer Now campaigner Clover Lewis (along with campaigner Toral Shah) explains why she supports the Fashion Targets Breast Cancer and being Fashion Strong. http://bit.ly/2puSLVM Breast Cancer Now is the UK's largest breast cancer charity. Clover, a young breast cancer 'thriver' and award-winning mastectomy swimwear designer, is an active campaigner of the charity, and is dedicated to fundraising for research into this devastating disease. Clover's been involved for several years wit
- GHD's Chop To Your ChinEvery year, GHD launchs a 'Pink' campaign in partnership with Breast Cancer Now. At Sunshine, I was tasked with coming up with their creative for their 2017 campaign. Women regularly lose their hair as they undergo cancer treatments and look to wigs to keep their pre-cancer look or to find a new one. Real hair wigs are incredibly expensive, in part, due to a lack of real-hair donations and the labour required to make them.
- The Re Set: A week of events to inspire, educate, and revitalise.Tailored to women who are constantly on the go, the Nutrition, Sleep, Fitness, Mind and Career events will run at exclusive top London venues from September 24-29. The Re Set, in association with Breast Cancer Care, is a week of events full of opportunities for you to discover a fresh approach to your health and wellbeing. From guided meditation sessions to inspiring panel discussions, we’ve got everything you need to unwind and re-focus your mind. Our carefully curated line-up is tailored to w
- Terrence Higgins TrustFor national testing week 2017, Terrence Higgins Trust needed to get everyone on board with the fight against HIV. But sadly there's still lots of stigmas when it comes to getting testing. One of them being that testing is a quite complicated affair, when actually it only requires a small drop from the finger. We wanted to show that HIV doesn't stand chance. Give HIV the Finger is a campaign that heroes real people and their "Fuck you HIV, I got this!"-face, all photographed by Thomas Knight. O
+ Show more