Creative Enterprise Student | Illustrator | Copywriter Having practiced in a variety of disciplines within the creative industry in the past years, I am inspired by the boundless creativity of young artists, designers and writers around me. With my understanding of the recurring challenges at the start of careers in this industry, I am dedicated to empower this new generation of creative talents in discovering an authentic professional identity, as well as in knowing their worth as dreamers, thinkers, creators and makers of the future; be it through my work in illustration, communication or entrepreneurship.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Increased website visits & conversions by creating ‘Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)’-friendly content - Enhanced communication skills via writing articles for PAT & guest posts for other career sites
- Represented Wiser’s clients including EY, Just Eat, Knight Frank & more; discovered & connected talents on campus to graduate schemes & internships - Refined social media content & online presence to promote over 30 early-career opportunities
- Revamped brand perception of Prime Student via effective use of social media - Exceeded weekly targets for Amazon Prime signup using event planning skills & face-to-face sales techniques - Facilitated brand partnership & creative marketing campaigns for Amazon on & offline
- Penguin Random House's JobHack: pitched ideas for micro-projects in publishing & won exclusive books - Werkhouse at Taxi Studio Bristol: designed a Pride event for a live brief by clients from Microsoft Cloud Solution & made new contacts in the industry - The Design Kids' Tuesdays at Jelly London: networked with creatives from all levels - The-Dots Portfolio Masterclass at Airbnb HQ: presented & had portfolio reviewed by industry experts from Airbnb, Moo, The Guardian, The Telegraph & more - DivInc 1-day Consultancy Project (paid): envisioned strategies & generated unique insights for a tech startup
- Represented over 1,200 students from 143 countries & ensured the success of induction events by advocating student life via blog posts, social media & in person - Liaised with university staff, airport security & transport companies to welcome overseas students from airports - Enhanced student experience at over 30 events via campus tours & honest insights of the university
- Contributed short yet genuine write-ups for The Irregular Reports - a large scale study (10,000+ participants) about Generation Z consumer behaviour, using writing & research skills
- Reached 11,000 Cardiff Met students via social media, marketing campaigns, talks, workshops & networking events to promote an entrepreneurial mindset - Strengthened relationships with guest speakers, NACUE, Business Wales & organised termly events
- Empowered international students looking to work in the UK via early career workshops - Led & delivered a 4-month marketing campaign with branding, social media & communication materials which attracted 75 attendees for a career conference with speakers from Student Circus & Newfields Law
- Researched & published genuine student’s views of higher education experiences - Produced 14 SEO-friendly articles & contents about student life & university choices
- Design patterns & prints for stationery products; pack & send orders - Assist with preparing for an international trade show in Birmingham
- Branded, designed & hand-made stationery products; pitched for a seller space at Cardiff's Local Artisan Shop - Generated a 60% profit margin from the 2-week sales
Awarded for my engagement in entrepreneurship activities on & off campus.
Received a £1000 investment from Santander to support my business idea development, after a week of intensive startup workshops & a 5-minute pitch.
Won a £250 cash prize & was interviewed by Virgin's Student Lifestart team, for presenting to Sony an innovative idea to bring movie gifting back to fashion.
Was selected to take part in a weekend bootcamp for 16-25 year-old entrepreneurs, funded by the Welsh government.