Creative Enterprise Student | Illustrator | Copywriter Having practiced in a variety of disciplines within the creative industry in the past years, I am inspired by the boundless creativity of young artists, designers and writers around me. With my understanding of the recurring challenges at the start of careers in this industry, I am dedicated to empower this new generation of creative talents in discovering an authentic professional identity, as well as in knowing their worth as dreamers, thinkers, creators and makers of the future; be it through my work in illustration, communication or entrepreneurship.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Represent Wiser’s clients like EY, Just Eat, Knight Frank & many more - Create social media contents to promote early-career opportunities - Headhunt suitable candidates for graduate jobs & internships
- Promote Amazon Prime Student Membership & its benefits - Create contents & social media posts weekly to draw signups - Assist Amazon with marketing campaigns on & offline
- Penguin Random House's JobHack: live briefs in publishing - Werkhouse Taxi Studio Bristol: creative live briefs for Microsoft - The Design Kids' Tuesdays at Jelly London: networking event for creatives
- Contribute short write-ups for The Irregular Report - a research about Generation Z consumer behaviour
- Assist with open days, UCAS fairs, other events & administration - Coordinate workshops, taster days & campus tours - Act as first point of contact for students throughout the year - Write short blog entries & take over university's social media
- Promote entrepreneurship activities on campus via social media & offline - Organise talks, workshops & networking events - Build a support network outside campus for enterprising students
- Research & gather student reviews of higher education experiences - Write SEO-friendly articles about student life & advice on university choices
- Design patterns & prints for stationery products; pack & send orders - Assist with preparing for an international trade show in Birmingham
- Design & make my own range of stationery products - Pitch for a space at The Local Artisan Pop-up Shop Cardiff - Promote & sell my products & other designer's works over Christmas
Awarded for my engagement in entrepreneurship activities on & off campus.
Received a £1000 investment from Santander to support my business idea development, after a week of intensive startup workshops & a 5-minute pitch.
Won a £250 cash prize & was interviewed by Virgin's Student Lifestart team, for presenting to Sony an innovative idea to bring movie gifting back to fashion.
Was selected to take part in a weekend bootcamp for 16-25 year-old entrepreneurs, funded by the Welsh government.