I am Nina Aragón – a product innovator and creative brand strategist. I am passionate about crafting experiences and communications that go beyond the ordinary. With an extensive background in creative and brand strategy, I have developed a keen eye for identifying the commercial zeitgeist, the elusive sweet spot between customer experience and brand experience. My career has taken me on an exciting journey, working with diverse brands and audiences to develop innovative and disruptive growth propositions that challenge the status quo. While my expertise is primarily in creative and brand strategy, I have also developed a comprehensive understanding of product development, product strategy, and product marketing. As a lifelong learner committed to staying ahead of the curve, I bring a unique perspective to developing solutions that seamlessly integrate creative and analytical thinking. With a keen eye for the convergence between artistry and business strategy, I deliver innovative results that drive business growth in today's dynamic digital landscape, where management consultancies and creative agencies intersect. A third-culture-kid, I grew up across five countries as the eldest of five siblings. It has given me a unique perspective on the world, which has proven invaluable in my work in fostering compassionate communication and developing strong interpersonal relationship-building skills. As I continue to explore the exciting and ever-evolving landscape of creative and brand strategy, I look forward to bringing my expertise to brands that share my passion for exceptional experiences and meaningful communications.
- Acne Studios Brand ReportBrief: Select a contemporary fashion brand to research and analyse. It must include critical analysis of the relation between the brand’s identity and perceived image, its creative direction and its cultural capital, its communication strategy and brand touchpoints and be able to articulate an understanding of the market it operates in, its competitors and the audience it engages.
- MyndBrief: Use the process of Design Thinking to propose a future digital experience of communication. It is up to you as a group to define the area of communication you will use to communicate your experience. You will prototype, test and improve upon a single design concept via a cycle of iterative designs, culminating in a designed video proposal (simulated trailer) that shows your concept in action.
- Trend Report: Phygital ConvergenceThe Future Digital Experience of Communication Emerging technologies can have a large and sometimes unexpected impact on the way we lead our lives. Technology is often used to solve existing problems or to improve our lives in ways we had not anticipated. How we experience brands and products, make choices, shop, and share our likes and dislikes are just a few of the fashion-related contexts currently being transformed by digital technology. We can’t know what impact the technological innovation
- Ac.CoProject Brief: In a team, select a contemporary fashion brand to research and analyse. Teams will work together to develop a creative brief based on shared research insights. The team will work over the following weeks to develop, pitch and produce an appropriate creative response to their brief. Creative response could take the form of a printed publication, website, mobile app, 3D visualization or a combination of these or other outcomes. In addition to the creative response each team will su
- Musings on her MusesBrief: Your challenge is to communicate the ideas and aesthetics within ‘The World of Anna Sui' exhibition in a way that will engage the target audience. You are asked to design a site-specific time-based media work, which could be - but is not limited to – a performance, projected or screen-based moving image, light, sound, or an installation. You need to create two moving images (i.e. videos), one for Instagram and one for the museum's website, that address the communication objectives as st
+ View all
Projects credited in
- MyndProject Brief – In a group of 5 students, we will use the process of Design Thinking to propose a future digital experience of fashion communication. It is up to us as a group to define the area of fashion communication you will use to communicate your experience, e.g. a future retail experience, a future brand/collection experience, a future publishing experience, a future exhibition experience. We will prototype, test and improve upon a single design concept via a cycle of iterative designs, culminating in a designed video proposal (trailer) that shows our concept in action.
- Content Ideation
- 360 Branding
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Social Media Marketing
- Creative Direction
- Concept and Ideation
- Brand Development
- UX Design
BA(Hons) Creative DirectionUniversity of The Arts London (UAL)
- London, United Kingdom
Graduated with First-class Honours. The BA (Hons) Creative Direction course is situated in the School of Media and Communication and focuses on how creative direction is used to communicate messages. In the context of this course, creative direction refers to the strategic use of communication design in order to attract and engage audiences whilst ensuring the intended message is clear and compelling. The impacts of social and cultural trends, globalisation and emerging digital technologies within communication are central to the course.