As a senior brand designer, based in Amsterdam with 13 years of experience, I have worked on top brands such as adidas, Heineken, Sony, McDonald's, Reebok, Calvin Klein, KLM, Discovery Channel. After obtaining my diploma for a ‘Master of Graphic Design’ In ‘Academy St. Joost’ in Breda in 2010, I have been working In various design agencies and advertising bureaus. At the moment I am working as a self employed Senior Designer and am looking to expand my international network.. Skills: — branding, brand strategy — visual communication — campaigns, editorial — web design, social media design — design thinking, design research and design strategy www.niyadesign.com
- adidas x Parley8 million tons of plastic ends up in the ocean every year. adidas believes that, through sports, we have the power to change lives and also the world. The sports brand puts those words into action again this year with the FW18 UltraBOOST Parley. The shoe’s upper knit is made of textile made from recycled plastic. Each pair prevents approximately 11 plastic bottles from entering the oceans. To help support the launch of the UltraBOOST Parley we developed various creative assets to compliment the
- Dobbi Visual IdentityDobbi’ is an innovative Dutch start-up which created a service where you can request a laundry service via an app. I was responsible for designing the Visual Identity, application design, campaign material and social assets. Dobbi was nominated for the Global Best Practice Award Program and for Disrupter at the Dutch Interactive Awards.
- Yelness Visual IdentityYelness is an initiative of Futsure Health, a company owned by the Orbis Medical Center and the Spaarne hospital. Yelness is a personal help program which teaches participants to develop the skills that are necessary for achieving a healthier and more productive lifestyle, through scientifically proven steps. I was responsible for the visual Identity and book design.
- Run for the OceansRun for the Oceans is a global campaign for the latest adidas UltraBOOST running shoe and an activation that raises awareness for the threat of marine plastic pollution. The activation communities we called upon to unite to raise awareness for the threat of marine plastic. As a designer I was responsible for creating the aesthetic of combining texture and photography to emphasise the connection and developing various creative assets to compliment the roll-out to six key cities.
- adidas SupernovaPowering world-class runners in famous races around the globe, adidas Supernova shoes combine the energy return of Boost cushioning with lightweight durability. To bring Supernova’s key properties to life, the creative team took inspiration from the mandala - a universal expression of balance and energy flow.
+ View all
Senior Graphic DesignerTBWA\NEBOKO
- Amsterdam, NetherlandsFull Time
TBWA is one of the key Advertisement Agencies in The Netherlands, I was selected to join the team as a senior graphic designer. At TBWA I have been creating design across multiple design disciplines for brands as adidas, McDonalds, The Dutch Government, Pickwick, Reebok, TeamNL.
+ Show more