Entrepreneur, energetic and results driven, a marketing professional with over ten years international experience. Executive level presence with good communications and relationship building skills at corporate and customer levels. Marketing Consultancy & Strategy | Brand Activation | Everything Digital | Sponsorship Activation | Project and Event Management | Customer Relationship
- Instagram Management BoConcept SpainInstagram Management to position BoConcept in the Spanish market. We partner with Lucia Brotons to manage the BoConcept Social Media channels in Spain. BRIEF Translation, management and BoConcept Denmark content program to publish in the Social Media channels of BoConcept Spain. Adapt the message and tone of voice to the Spanish market and audience. OUR CHALLENGE Analyse and understand the BoConcept target audience, market and its objetives to establish the brand in Spain. Choosing a right messaging for the brand positioning, after a deep analysis and content optimisation, we will achieve and build a real brand community around BoConcept. DELIVERABLES Content translation and messaging adaptation to the Spanish market Schedule, manage and optimise the SM channels Account management Monthly reporting including outcomes and improvements suggestions to the brand headquarter RESULTS Instagram BoConcept Spain starts in October 2017, currently has 1.283 followers, in results, the channel has got an average growth of 210 followers per month. The success has been achieved through a brilliant monthly content calendar implementation; optimising times and content to reach the right target audience, with an average of 19 publications per month.
Projects credited in
- SEM Adwords IC3JM CampaignSEM Adwords campaign, traffic and web conversion for the master studies offered by the Carlos III Institute – Juan March We collaborated with Lucía Brotons to generate traffic and web conversion. Creating a strategy and running the implementation on the Adwords platform for two international master’s degrees taught at the Carlos III Institute – Juan March(IC3JM), associated with the Carlos III University of Madrid (UC3M). BRIEF The IC3JM needs an effective advertising campaign to publish and get students for the 2018/19 academic year in the two specialized masters in the field of social and political sciences offered. OUR CHALLENGE The masters offered, especially the “Master in Social Science” is a highly specialized and innovative education that do not have a high demand. Having very few masters and postgraduates that offer such specific training, the main challenge that we face goes beyond highlighting IC3JM over the competition. Therefore, the main objective is to find the market niche and target audience to position the university service. After the analysis, we performed the keywords, ads, and audience optimization to improve the campaign CTR. DELIVERABLES Market niche and target audience analysis Strategy ideation and KPI’s set up Run landings improvements to favor the conversion defined through the UX, User Experience Set campaigns in the search network, audiences, keywords, ads, bids and site links. Adwords configuration and implementation Tests A / B Campaign monitoring and continuous optimization Display campaign planning through re-marketing strategy, second phase Outcomes and recommendations report RESULTS After many coffees and working hours, the campaigns were live recently, and we can proudly say that we have already achieved around 300 clicks and 4 conversions on the website in just two weeks. Now with the continuous optimization we will improve day by day and help the admissions team of the IC3JM to achieve their goal of filling the classes with the best prepared students.
- Strategic Digital ConsultancyAn ongoing Strategic Digital Consultancy to generate brand awareness and membership subscriptions Vendor Society, has been recently launched by Carina McLeod, ex Amazon Vendor Manager who has over 12 years experience. Vendor Society has been created to give vendors the toolkit to maximize their sales potential on Amazon. Carina approached us in March looking for help on creating brand awareness and putting together a clear marketing strategy. Following our first consultancy meeting, we came up with an accurate proposal that best fits Vendor Society needs. BRIEF Improve the quality leads and website traffic, so we can increase membership and paid subscriptions. OUR CHALLENGE Analyse Vendor’s Amazon market to set the right marketing actions. Website performance and SEO onsite optimisation. Social Media activity and Social Paid campaigns. DELIVERABLES SEO Audit Google Analytics Report and key data tracking setup ONGOING PARTNERSHIP Strategic Marketing Consultancy Leads Growth Actions SEO onsite optimisation Backlinking Strategies Promoted content management Database growth and emailing strategies
- Web Design and Development for Artist, Alice Anderson Studio.Alice and Virginie from Alice Anderson Studio approached us looking for help to improve their current online brand image and performance. CHALLENGE Keep current website up until the new site is ready to launch. Maintain current domain & hosting. Keep all the info from the current website. Easy user back-end management Layout: nice, clean and minimal. Maintain current website architecture for navigation. CONCEPT Alice is a well known artist with ambitious growth, that’s why we began the project with one aim: impact their target audience and market providing users/visitors with a great first impression and easy on-site interaction. SOLUTION Living Room 128 work in partnership with Alice Anderson Studio team to deliver a feature rich and effective new website. Our design knowledge and experience delivering a positive web design interface and a user friendly navigation have brought best practices and layout to the project. We’ve chosen WordPress CMS for its easy back-end management and powerful system for a business expansion, and even more important we covered Alice needs. Our management skills and collaborative work ethic have allowed us to achieve high standards deliverables. DELIVERABLES Customised Web architecture. Minimal and modern design. Brand identity – naming design and new typography. Social Media Networks Integration. Responsive layout. Positive and user friendly navigation – speed loading. Server programming and hosting transfer. Back-end Handbook and training provided. Website: alice-aderson.org RESULTS Focus on their wide target audience and needs, in 3 weeks time we achieved a completed new site with a modern and minimal layout. We have improved the site loading to 84% and their digital brand experience has had a huge 300% growth. After the positive impact and very nice experience working together, we are looking forward to collaborating in further marketing initiatives and new projects.
Marketing ManagerSwolf Group
- Madrid, SpainFreelance
A Marketing Services Group, composed of 4 business units; an Events Agency, a Production Integral Service, the Staff Global branch and the Tech Development Solutions for events and field marketing actions. Leading edge marketing strategies and contributing to the new business direction to maintain the rapid Group’s growth
+ Show more
- Brand Strategist
- Brand Creation
- Online Communications
- B2B Marketing
- B2C Marketing
- Brand Sponsorship
- Digital Expertise
- Building Relationships
- Production/project Management
Digital Marketing and Social MediaSeeway School of Design, Animation, and Digital Communications
- Barcelona, Spain
+ Show more