Hey there, I’m Obehi Ejele, a British, East London born Graphic Designer and Illustrator that studied Media Arts at Jamestown Community College, New York, USA. I am currently working as a Junior Designer at Frank PR, bringing a creative breath of fresh air, life and youth to an already established brand. I also work as a freelance Designer and Illustrator.
- D&AD New Blood Awards 2019/ Adidas ResponseThe Design & Art Direction (D&AD) New Blood Awards are a graduate showcase, in which several companies set marketing and advertising briefs to young creatives to interpret and tackle. This year I responded to Adidas’ brief to create a campaign for young girls between the ages of 14-19, from cities including London, Paris, New York and Tokyo. The aim was to encourage girls to get involved with the sports that needed the greatest shift. These sports include tennis, swimming, rugby, weightliftin
- Best of SUNY 2017 Art Exhibition/ Jamestown Community College 2017 Student Art and Design ExhibitionJamestown Community College New Media runner up entries/ Best of SUNY Art Exhibition The Jamestown Community College Student Art and Design Exhibition is held annually at The Weeks Gallery in Jamestown, New York, USA. The exhibition sees over four hundred people in attendance per year. The SUNY Art Exhibition is held annually and showcases artwork created by SUNY’s (State University of New York) talented student artists from across New York State. The Jamestown Community College art department s
- Reg Lenna Center for the Arts Pixels and Paint Exhibition 2018The Pixels and Paint Exhibition is hosted at the Reg Lenna Center For The Arts in Jamestown, New York, USA. The exhibition features art from a mix of new and emerging artists associated with the region. The show includes graphic design, illustrations, paintings, and other mediums inspired by trading cards, comic books, pop culture, politics, and more. The illustrated Piece titled ‘?’ was inspired by my time spent in Jamestown and navigating through western New York as a Black-British internatio
- Jamestown Community College 2018 Student Art and Design Show New Media winnerThe Jamestown Community College Student Art and Design Exhibition is held annually at the Weeks Gallery in Jamestown, New York, USA. The exhibition sees over four hundred people in attendance per year. The illustrated piece titled ‘Boy in the Corner’ aims to create awareness and conversation around the topic of mental health. It was also created to reflect the effects of anxiety from an individual and personal perspective. ‘Boy in the Corner’ won the Jamestown Community College 2018 Student Art
- Huawei Mobile UK Social PostsHuawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology, infrastructure, and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains - telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services - Huawei is committed to bringing digital to every person, home, and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Already a dominating force in the Chinese smart device market, Huawei looked to expand their territory to the United Kingdom. One of the ways they pl
- Jamestown Community College Total Fitness Logo RedesignJamestown Community College Total Fitness is a fitness centre located on the Jamestown Campus of Jamestown Community College. It is accessible to the College's students, as well as local community members. The brief was to redesign the JCC Total Fitness logo, which was old and outdated. JCC Total Fitness wanted a more modern and fresh logo that would embody the culture of the centre while appealing to both students and older members of the public. To achieve this goal, the logo redesign featur
+ View all
Junior DesignerFrank PR
London, United KingdomFull Time
Working alongside the Creative Director and the Creative and Design Executive to develop the in-house brand, create and pitch visuals and sell ideas. Clients include Huawei mobile, Lucozade, Ribena, Skoda, Volvo, Green Flag and more.
Junior Graphic Design InternJamestown Community College Marketing & Web Office
- Jamestown, United StatesInternship
Working alongside the Director of Marketing and Branding to create a wide range of print and web design pieces for Jamestown Community College and The Weeks Gallery at Jamestown Community College
- Graphic Design
Associates Degree in Arts and SciencesJamestown Community College
- Jamestown, United States
Currently studying Media Arts at Jamestown Community College, New York. The media arts programme is intended for students interested in using digital media to communicate with others by creating visuals and sounds. The media arts programme introduces students to both introductory and advanced studio production courses such as digital photography, computer art and design, digital video production, web design, animation and writing for electronic media. It equips students with a wide range of industry knowledge and skill to then pursue and specialise in their desired media related field of choice. Because the field of media arts demands an understanding of how and why people communicate, media arts students will also take a survey course in communication, a basic public speaking course, a course that introduces students to the fundamental codes of mediated communication and a mass communication and media literacy course in addition to their production courses. These communication courses provide the conceptual content that lay the foundation for effective media design. I used the programme to sharpen and widen my skills as an overall creative and aid my passion in design. I took video production, photography and 2-D design and composition classes to assist my creative thought process, bringing elements of these classes back to my main focus of graphic design and illustration.