I´m a former DDB Worldwide and BBDO creative currently working as a Senior Graphic Designer for the global active lifestyle company Thule Group. A position that involves me in the daily production of the graphic, conceptual and visual communication for the brand Thule. Prior to this position I worked as a Senior Graphic Designer for the global branding company Avery Dennison with clients such as Helly Hansen, Swix, BJ Sport, Lindex and Stadium. As mentioned I have as well worked as an Art Director/ Graphic Designer for the global advertising agencies DDB Worldwide and BBDO in Riga/Latvia. At DDB Worldwide I worked with ATL projects for LMT (the biggest mobile network operator in Latvia), other local companies, branding projects, corporate identities, pitches, web design ideas etc. At BBDO I worked in the MARS team with ATL and BTL projects for brands such as Snickers, M&Ms, Whiskas, other local companies, pitches, commercials etc. Previous to my years in Riga, I have worked with Graphic design/Art direction both in Sweden and Australia. I hold a Masters degree and a Bachelor degree in Graphic Design from Queensland College of Art (Australia), a Diploma Of Graphic Design from Forsbergs Graphic Design School (Sweden) and a Diploma Of Communication in Advertising from Berghs School Of Communication (Sweden). I see myself as a global, creative, conceptual and organized Graphic Designer/Art Director with both teamwork and individual qualities. I always strive to achive creative and strong visual solutions. I strongly believe in simplicity and the power of proper research. My ambition is to continue to grow as a creative by challenging myself and thus enhance my skills and as well be open to failure and success. Specialties: Graphic design, art direction, creative direction, branding and corporate identity, design research, photography, conceptual and creative ideas, visual communication.
- Helly Hansen Workwear - Avery DennisonAvery Dennison Helly Hansen Packaging design Brief: Re-design and re-brand the packaging design for Helly Hansen Workwear base layer boxes. The keywords were: Scandinavian minimalism, brand colours, consistency, masculinity, clarity and simplicity. Concept: The new base layer box design was sprung from the original Stockholm Design Lab box design for the Sport segment, but with a new and highly improved Helly Hansen Workwear approach. The overall new design creates a stronger in-store communic
- Helly Hansen Workwear - Avery DennisonAvery Dennison Helly Hansen Packaging design Brief: Re-design and re-brand the packaging design for Helly Hansen Workwear accessories. The keywords were: Scandinavian minimalism, brand colours, consistency, masculinity, clarity and simplicity. Concept: The accessories packaging design has a new and highly improved Helly Hansen Workwear approach. The overall new design creates a stronger in-store communication and the Workwear identity becomes more clear and understandable through the re-brand. Art Direction/Graphic Design/Creative Lead: Ola Gillfelt Packaging Design/Structural Engineering: Linus Löfkvist Strategic Account Manager: Johan Månsson
- Helly Hansen Workwear Pictogram System - Avery DennisonAvery Dennison Corporate Identity - Proposal Brief: Propose a pictogram system for Helly Hansen Workwear within a rebranding project. Concept: Based on the different main areas within Helly Hansen Workwear a dynamic pictogram system was developed to communicate the areas in an easy manner. The system can be used on packaging, displaycards etc. Art Direction/Graphic Design/Creative Lead: Ola Gillfelt
- L'effondrement Des Sociétés ComplexesLe Retour Aux Sources Publication Design Brief: Create a cover design for the book "L'effondrement Des Sociétés Complexes". Joseph A. Tainter, an archaeologist explains (with examples from the past) when civilisations reach a certain complexity level they become very fragile and tend to collapse. Concept: The idea is based on showing the collapse of a these complex societies with a broken piece of an image, in this case it´s the Colosseum, representing the Roman empire.
- Le Capitalisme Un Génocide StructurelLe Retour Aux Sources Publication Design Brief: Create a cover design for the book "Le Capitalisme Un Génocide Structurel". In the wake of the global financial crisis and ongoing savage government cuts across the world, Garry Leech addresses a pressing and necessary topic: the nature of contemporary capitalism, and how it inherently generates inequality and structural violence. Concept: The idea is based on a human skull and since the book makes a comparison with genocide and capitalism, a dollarsign as a representative of capitalism is put on the forehead of the skull like a caste mark, like being marked as belonging to the "religion" of capitalism. The image in a combination with some visual typography, makes a cover that stands out.
- L’Argent, Excrément du DémonLe Retour Aux Sources Publication Design Brief: Create a cover design for the book “L’Argent, Excrément du Démon” by Massimo Fini. The book was written as a reaction to the financial crisis in 2008 in which Fini is exposing the evil side of capitalism and the results of it. The book is based on historical research about money and Fini´s opinions that money has destroyed our future. Concept: The cover concept is based on the classic pitchfork (The tool of the Devil) with a dollar bill note pierced through one of the sharp edges of the pitchfork while the bloodstained backdrop frames the cover. And the Gothic font adds to the visual style of the cover.
+ View all
Senior Graphic DesignerThule Group
Malmö, SwedenFull Time
Involved in the daily production of the graphic, conceptual and visual communication for the brand Thule.
Senior Graphic DesignerAvery Dennison
- Malmö, SwedenFull Time
Involved in the daily production of branding projects for clients such as Helly Hansen, Swix, BJ Sport, Lindex, Stadium etc and as well responsible for the creative department.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- Corporate Identity
- Design Research
- Visual Communication
Diploma of WebdesignMedborgarskolan
- Malmö, Sweden
The foundations in Dreamweaver CS5, HTML, CSS via lectures shaped as workshops.
Master Of Design, Graphic DesignQueensland College Of Art
- Brisbane City, Australia
A Master structure based on individual research projects with guidance from a supervisor, to develop skills to be able to present solutions at both practical, creative and strategic high levels.
+ Show more