A Latvian-born Photographer/Videographer. Co-founder of Olga&Kay - a creative partnership specialising in story-driven design and film. After moving to London in 2013, I've been fortunate to work on projects for a variety of incredible clients, both in public and private sectors. Some of the names include Airbnb, Ania Haie, BrewDog, Baudoin & Lange, Harper's Bazaar Arabia and many other wonderful brands and individuals. Currently on the lookout for projects to support independent artists and organisations. Would be specifically interested to hear from sustainable brands and small businesses, as well as housing and homelessness charity organisations.
- Ania Haie - S/S 21 VideoCreating a video for a jewellery brand Ania Haie. This project included me working on the pre-production stage including researching the video strategy, project timeline and equipment needs, filming, editing and colour-grading the footage, and also researching music and reviewing the final story for the smooth delivery of the final product.
- Harper's Bazaar Arabia December 2020 Issue - Under Wraps - Fashion FilmNew fashion film for Harper's Bazaar Arabia December 2020 Issue, featuring Madu Garcia @ Select Model Management. FIlm by: Olga Kott Photography by: Paul Farnham Styled by: Nicola Drew Make Up by: Emma Miles @ Caren Agency Hair by: Alex Price @ Frank
- Harper's Bazaar Arabia November 2020 Issue - Into The Wild - Fashion FilmNew fashion film for Harper's Bazaar Arabia November 2020 Issue, featuring Kristin Zakala @ Premier Model Management. FIlm by: Olga Kott Photography by: Paul Farnham Styled by: Nicola Drew Make Up by: Emma Miles @ Caren Agency Hair by: Yoshitaka Miyazaki
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Into the wild, Harpers Bazaar@kristinzakala for @harpersbazaararabia. Thanks to a great team. Model: @kristinzakala @premiermodels Makeup: @emmamakeupmiles @carenagency using @patmcgrathlabs_contact Stylist: Nicola Drew: @nicoladrewfashionstylist Hair: @yoshi77miyazaki using @oribe Videographer: @ktvska.
- Touch MagazineAs Olga and I travel around London a lot for work, it becomes more apparent than ever of how hostile people can be towards those who are homeless. With this in mind, we wanted to bridge a gap between the public's perception, in particular young people, of how they view homelessness and the stigmas that are attached to it.
- Blue Cloth Installation at 1-54 Contemporary African Art FairFor the 2019 Edition of 1-54 Contemporary African Art fair, I was commissioned to design the lounge area. Our installation was inspired by the unique concepts in Yoruba heritage & African Art. For this edition of 1:54, we were inspired by Nigerian Textiles and the craftsmanship of cloth as a backdrop and source of inspiration with influences from the works of Nigerian Art Pioneer & artist Chief Nike Okundaye. In order to make this experience even more complete, we collaborated with acclaimed L
+ Show more
Co-founder, Photographer & VideographerOlga & Kay
London, United KingdomFreelance
Olga & Kay is a creative partnership founded by Kieron Lewis and Olga Kott. Starting out as a self-directed project to uncover community spirit and celebrate people everywhere, Olga & Kay has been involved in multiple educational projects and creative festivals, speaking to students at schools in London, hosting workshops to encourage creative careers and collaborating with charity organisations. We have worked with: Westminster City Council, ERIC Festival, Swarzy (BBC Sounds/KISS FM), Levile, We Built This City, BEN Channel, Bright Ideas Trust and others.
Marketing Creative & Photography LeadHoust (Formerly Airsorted)
London, United KingdomFreelance
I have joined Houst (formerly Airsorted) as an In-House Creative, producing a diverse range of marketing content including interior photographs of newly-listed properties, corporate and lifestyle imagery. Apart from that, I have also been assisting with brand collateral design. I have progressed to the Photography Lead position, having established the very first Photography team in London. Following that, I established and managed the process of photographer recruitment in other cities managed by Houst, including Edinburgh, Dublin, Bristol and Bath, Barcelona and Lisbon. I have developed current quality standards by creating and implementing a photography style guide, and designed a workflow for a centralised photography booking system on Salesforce. I am currently working with the Marketing, Design and Product teams to ensure professional design output globally. As a Marketing Creative, I am responsible for developing and managing the implementation of the brand’s visual and narrative image across all communications. This includes driving a strong brand identity through design, visuals, tone of voice, campaigns - all in line with company goals and objectives. I am responsible for managing asset libraries (photography and videography), marketing microsite and collaborating with the Design and Product teams.
+ Show more
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Capture One
- Final Cut Pro
- Branding Identity
- Video Creation
- Video Editing
- Graphic Design
BA (Hons) Photography and Media BusinessThe University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield, United Kingdom
I studied BA Photography and Media Business at the University of Hertfordshire, graduating in 2013 with a 1st Class Honours Degree. While studying at the university, I also undertook the role of the photographer for UHSU UniVerse Newspaper and Bluemoon Magazine.