Creative and diverse video editing experience across music, documentary, corporate, journalism, events, marketing, and social media platforms. Specific skills in video editing and post-production workflows. I have worked with independent specialists, agencies, and international clients to provide a broad media profile. Clients include; Buzzfeed, Nike, Fiat, Ray-Ban, The Sunday Times, The Financial Times, KPMG, Boiler Room, Capital FM, Fender, The National Lottery, Go-Pro, Tasty, and many more. Also able to participate on a freelance basis - remotely or from HQ.
- FT Weekend - The Margherita Hut (Video Editor)The ultimate escape: a pilgrimage to Europe’s highest hotel. Italy’s Capanna Margherita sits among the clouds almost three vertical miles above sea level – but has a bar, restaurant, beds for 70 and even a small library. The FT Travel Editor Tom Robbins makes the long journey to a remarkable hotel.
- Fender | Vintera Series 60s Jazzmaster + Barrie Cadogan (VIDEO EDITOR)British Indie Rock legend Barrie Cadogan (Little Barrie) gets his hands on the brand new Vintera 60s Stratocaster. With era-correct pickups, classic colours and other coveted features from the 50s, 60s and 70s, these instruments have all the sound and style of the decades that defined them.
- Fiat X Boiler Room - ItalyClub culture in Italy and the States are closer than you might think: see disco’s domination of Europe, before Italo Disco found its way back into key New York and Chicago record stores to plant the seeds for House; or think piano-laden pop from the Mediterranean laying the foundations for New Jersey’s ascendency in the 90s. Together with FIAT, Boiler Room delve into this longstanding transatlantic link.
- The Final Night In Paradise - Documentary InstallationDJ Harvey re-soundtracks lost footage from legendary night club; Paradise Garage, NYC. The 9 screen video installation features unseen video tapes of the mythic closing party in 1987. The AV piece mirrors CCTV split-screen monitoring to reveal a Boiler Room-esque voyeuristic window into a night at Paradise Garage. No cameras were allowed at the Garage yet the installation features never-before-seen original footage of the legendary NYC club. Included are shots of cultural icon Keith Haring`s Pop
+ View all
Projects credited in
Freelance Video EditorSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Produced edits for a range of clients including; Buzzfeed, Nike, The Financial Times, Eristoff, Lonely Planet, National Lottery, Ray-Ban, News UK, and many more • Video projects have advertised branded content, artist material, music festivals, marketing, corporate, events, and documentaries to tens of thousands via social media platforms • Edited video material for Web and TV distribution • Grading, Colour Correction, and finishing processes for digital, broadcast, file formats, codecs
Video EditorBoiler Room
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Cutting material in documentary, short-form, long-form, and scripted formats • Branded video collaborations (Adidas, GoPro, Ballantine’s, Nike, Ray-Ban) • Edited artist marketing promos via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube • Regional content & FTP management
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- TV Film Commercial
- Fine Art
- Short Films
- Corporate Video Editing
- Abode Premiere
- Social Media
- Video Editing
- Online Content
BA - Fine Art - Sculpture & Moving Image
- London, United Kingdom
+ Show more