You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Digital Marketing executive and Social Media manager • Assisted in curation of storyboards and management, production and styling of content shoots • Planned and scheduled content narratives • Developed and implemented platform-specific social media strategies using digital analytics and insights • Responsible for all blogger and Influencer strategy and relations • Responsible for community management on all PROPERCORN platforms • Supported all press office activity, including media sell-ins and press releases • Responsible for award applications for all relevant trade, consumer and business awards
• Marketing Analyst for Europe, primarily UK & Swiss markets • Responsible for planning and organising in-store events and analysing direct effect on sales • Organized and scheduled itineraries for events in markets abroad • Organized client database and managed event partnerships
• Head of marketing, advertising and social media • Planned and scheduled itineraries for private client proposals • Responsible for creating and editing online content • Developed relationships with well-established publications in order to expand company outreach • Organized company portfolio and client database
• Production Assistant for SS16 London Fashion Week • Responsible for all logistics during the shoot, including managing the collection, transportation, equipment and production team • Assisted with the styling and organization of the collection on set • Worked with the photographer to coordinate and sequence the shoot appropriately
• Assisted with the daily management of private client accounts, both domestic and international • Responsibilities included sourcing, researching, and purchasing items for clients • Organized and scheduled itineraries for events and trips in local and foreign locations
Vogue Magazine – Condé Nast, Editorial Marketing Intern, New York, NY, USA May – August 2012 • Marketing Intern to Vogue’s Fashion Market/Accessories Director, Virginia Smith • Communicated with high fashion brands based in Paris, London, Milan & New York to produce the credits for editorial spreads • Assisted meetings between designers and editors • Worked on-set at editorial photo shoots, assisting editors, photographers, stylists and models
Bachelor of Arts in English Literature - GPA 3.8