Experienced Creative with a demonstrated history of working in the marketing and advertising industry.Skilled in Visual Design, Digital and Graphic Design, Brand experience, Creative technology, Art Direction, User Interface Design. Creative, innovative and problem-solver, I find joy in imaging solutions and putting plans into action. A proven creative leader known for my creativity and problem solving skills, entrepreneurial style and the ability to deliver powerful multi-platform ideas. Traveller lover, Motorcycle enthusiast, Martial Arts passionate. I've been working in awesome projects and brands within Imagination around the world. My main client was Ford and I use technology and storytelling to design authentically human experiences. Lately Freelancing at Jack Morton, working with super talented people doing what I like the most, creating amazing experiences!
- GO FASTERThe Ford Go Faster Experience offers guests a once in a lifetime chance to star in an action packed Hollywood style. Classic storylines have been transformed into truly immersive drive experiences where guests are continually thrilled as they are trained, briefed and placed centre stage on a real movie film set. The experience was promoted via paid and owned social. The movie experience opened up the brand to a new audience, with 60% of participants under 35 and 68% non-Ford owners. The nature o
- WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY #BestManProjectTo mark World Mental Health Day (10 October), The Drum invited marketers in the UK, US and Singapore to come together to help destigmatise mental health and create campaign strategies that will launch at Do It Day on 16 November of 2017. Agencies, brands, tech companies and publishers spent World Mental Health Day working together on ideas that will help change perceptions of mental health, laying the groundwork for creative campaigns that will make the world a better place. Nine charities ca
- CALEMWith over 235,000 annual visitors, Cálem wine cellars are one of the most emblematic places to learn about Port wine or deepen your knowledge. You also have the chance to taste great wines and to understand Port wine’s special legacy. Ou team as design entirely new space where the content, technology, data merge to create new experiences zones, products and services.
- PechaKucha 20x20With PechaKucha Nights now happening in over 1000 cities around the world, we have discovered that most cities -- not just Tokyo -- have virtually no public spaces where people can show and share their work in a relaxed way. If you have just graduated from college and finished your first project in the real world, where can you show it? It probably won't get into a magazine, and you don't have enough photos for a gallery show or a lecture, but PechaKucha is the perfect platform to show and share
+ View all
Creative LeadJack Morton Worldwide
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Freelancing at Jack, working with super talented people doing what I like the most, creating amazing experiences.
+ Show more
- Creative Problem Solving Abilities
- Art Directon
- UI Design
- Adobe Create Suite
- Creative Thinking
- Brand Activation
- Graphic Design
- Experience Design
- Visual Design
Leisure and Local DevelopmentUniversidade de Coimbra
Cultural Societies / Tourism / Local Development / Management / Museology / Art history / Cultural Program
European Cultural Heritage and new Technologies and Information SocietyDepartment of cultural heritage of salento
Content creator / 3D / 2D / Digital Archeology / Animation / Art History / Archeology / Data Base / Italian
+ Show more