A creative copywriter with over three years' experience with B2C and B2B brands. I've been described as a proper solid writer on more than one occasion.
- Lost at Sea game for QuidcoI wrote and devised the story and characters for Quidco's game, Lost at Sea. The premise of the game is users have to find squids across the Quidco website. Working with the design team, I created a unique character for each squid and accompanied them with a story to help increase engagement, especially with parents with children.
- Quidco CompareCompare is Quidco's answer to comparison sites. I researched, wrote and produced all of the pages and assets for this project. It was up to me to come up with the brand messaging and push it across all channels: on-site, social and email. Although the pages have only been live for a few months, Quidco has already seen some positive rumblings in the search results. The brand is on its way to rank on the first page for ridiculously competitive search terms, such as 'cheap car insurance quotes'.
- Quidco's tone of voiceWhen I joined Quidco, the company's tone of voice was, to put it bluntly, hot garbage — inconsistent, complicated and cold. In the time that I've worked for the company, I've given their language character. I did this by returning to the brand values and studying its audience. I've shaped how they talk to their audience into something simpler, softer and overall more engaging. This is visible in the short-form and long-form copy that runs throughout the site. As seen here, on the join up page.
- Quidco's Black Friday advertI was tasked with coming up with Quidco's Black Friday advert. It was a bumper ad, meaning it was super short (just six seconds) and came before and after other brands' ads. As such, I had to explain the company's USP and give it a tag line, all within a highly limited amount of time and space.
- Scriptwriting for MoveHubI wrote this short information piece on the cheapest ways to move abroad for MoveHub. It improved bounce rate, which led to better rankings, which led to more conversions. The video was never uploaded to YouTube so I can't embed it here. But you can watch it here: https://www.movehub.com/advice/cheapest-ways-to-move-abroad/
- Hospitality business campaign for QuidcoWhen lockdown hit, the first casualties were restaurants, bars and coffee shops. We wanted to help. The idea was to donate 5% of all purchases made at either Deliveroo or Just Eat (through Quidco) to The Trussel Trust, a national network of food banks. By showing how it would indirectly help a good cause, we were encouraging people to order deliveries. In turn, this would mean that restaurants and cafes would have more sales. There were three benefits here. The Trussel Trust received a large d
+ View all
Content ExecutiveMVF Global
London, United KingdomFull Time
Content and publishing executive for MVF Global. I increased traffic and conversions for our B2B and B2C brands through writing landing pages, blogs and social media. I also helped our brand publicity through outreach campaigns.
- Brand Storytelling
- B2B Copywriting
- Content and Media Writing
- Brand Tone