Co-Founder of Another Kind Studio. Our unconventional approach allows us to develop unique ideas and graphics that tell stories and make an impact. We understand that there’s more to visual identity than a beautiful logo or website. With our background in the music industry, we offer an unparalleled understanding of how to build a successful brand. Our work covers a diverse range of fields, including lifestyle, entertainment, fashion, food and publishing. But we tailor every aspect of the design process to suit the attitudes and ambitions of our clients. We believe that design can only make a difference if you follow a different path.
Projects credited in
- WerkhausContinuing our collaboration with the Truman Brewery we worked on a new logo and branding for another of their venues being re-launched for 2020. We created a gritty identity for the newly refurbished Werkhaus venue that would suit an exciting new program of up and coming talent across hugely varied musical styles.2
- Red Bull Music Academy UK TourWe were approached by Red Bull Music Academy to create the visual identity for their 2016 UK Tour. Over the course of a month four major cities across the country would play host to a packed programme of talks, workshops, live shows and club nights. The tour would kick off in Liverpool, then head to Glasgow, London and finish up in Leeds. Each city on the tour would need its own creative but be instantly recognisable as part of the wider UK campaign.
- Jay NebulaWe were approached by Future Kind to work with their latest signing on their forthcoming release artwork. Taking inspiration from Jay Nebula‘s artist name and references we created an other-wordly and lofi cosmic theme for a collection of forthcoming singles. We also created a new logo and typographic system packed with texture and distortions as part of the wider branding.
- Resident AdvisorResident Advisor approached us to help with designing an outdoor and online campaign around their events listing app – RA Guide. We came up with a concept where phones would act as portals transporting viewers onto the worlds greatest dance floors. Our posters and billboards have been spotted in the streets of London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Los Angeles and New York.
- Terry's Cafe LondonTerry’s is a traditional English cafe founded in the early 1980’s by a former Smithfield market trader called Terry. The business now lives on through his son Austin who got in touch with us to help re-invigorate the brand whilst paying homage to its long standing history at the heart of Great Suffolk Street in South London.1
- Mi.Mu GlovesWe’ve always been passionate about music at Another Kind so we jumped at the chance to work with the Mi.Mu team on a brand identity for their company. The exciting startup is building wearable tech that lets users create music through movement. Their newly launched products include a pair of gloves that control and manipulate audio from dedicated computer software and allows the creation of music in breathtaking new ways.
+ Show more
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- Digital Design
- Art Direction
- Content Creation
- Editorial Design
- Visual Identity
- Packaging Design