North London based Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker with extensive design experience working with both emerging brands and start-ups across wellness, beverages and finance to leading global brands skincare and beyond. With studio and in-house experience across digital, print, packaging, POS and OOH I am a keen listener, an analytical thinker and a vocal contributor. Conceptually minded yet rationale focused, with a knowledge that compelling narratives speak to, and build audiences, I enjoy the process of shaping ideas / collaborating with fellow creative minds as much as honing the final detail. Aesthetically focused, brand conscious and commercially aware of when to disrupt, reinvent or gently refine, depending on a brands needs, I approach briefs with and an open, adventurous mind, grounded by rational thought.
- GPIM Brand IdentityBrand identity concept for City-based Investment Management Business. For for this newly established company I wanted to create a brand look that is both clean and business-like, but with the intention of overhauling any visual notion of stuffiness financial institutions sometimes project. With a mechano influenced logo and use of grid based design / Swiss Type aesthetic, my aim was to communicate a neutral, minimalist look that plays on the theme of building connections.
- Mr Hobbs - Thames GinMr Hobbs, a Henley based Gin Manufacturer wanted to explore design possiblities for a new gin aimed primarily at a younger, less localised market. Named 'Thames Gin' they wanted their gin to be able to reach an untapped metropolitan, middle income demographic, but crucially, without alienating their more established traditionally Middle-English consumer base. With this in mind the look and feel reflects the need to maintain an element of heritage but with a craft beer aesthetic that has become
- Nine Impressions Brand IdentityReinvention of Nine Impressions brand identity to work initially across print stationery and to later be implemented across print, digital & social. In this project my two primary aims were to create a logo and brand look that is simplistic, modern whilst also maintaining a nod to the current identity. I chose vibrant red to convey both passion & positivity as well as professionalism. For font use I opted to combine a clean grotesk font to contrast the chunky serif logo that together balance a c
- Sevenstar Brand IdentityBrand Identity for Financial Consultancy. For this project the aim was to create a fresh identity that is simultaniously cutting edge & modern, as well as discerning in appearance. Developing the flame icon to communicate both growth and prosperity, I chose to set this against a dark green with white text and liberal gold foiling to convey a refined appearance.
- Peak Cafe BrandingThis project was a pitch to a popular coffee house located on the Island of Koh Lanta, Thailand. The pitch was a new logo and development of brand identity. I opted for a simple yet recognisable type-based logo combined with a wavy pattern and red hills, which are representative of the cafe’s location situated between the coast and nearby inland hills.
- M.A.C. Diwali Gift BoxesThe Glowkit & Lip kit boxes are part of a range of bespoke gift boxes specially created for M.A.C across Travel Retail destinations to coincide with Diwali 2019. Using adpated global creative, the gift boxes are gold foiled to convey a light theme as well as the spiritual nature of the Diwali festival. These boxes were supported by social media assets and airport lightbox displays.
+ View all
Freelance Designer / Creative ArtworkerVarious
London, United KingdomFreelance
Various Freelance design and artwork project work. Clients /Brands include: WHAM, Pentagram, Marionnaud, Berry Bros & Rudd Spirits, Waitrose and MOTH cocktails.
Senior Graphic DesignerOTO CBD
- London, United KingdomFreelance
- Lead the design and artwork of OTO's 2022 Christmas Gift Sets range - Initiated and spearheaded review and refinement of OTO's primary and secondary product packaging - Designed and artworked packaging for OTO's Seltzer multi-packs range - Worked with head of strategy in refining brand look and typographic approach for POS and VM - Collaborated with packaging specialists Pillbox to roll out packaging range refresh - Partnered with design and marketing to create mood boards and define clear aesthetic vision for product photo shoots - Created POS and promotional material for OTO's Covent Garden Christmas Pop-up store - Liaised with Ops team to ensure smooth sign off process of OTO packaging artwork
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Logo Design