+ Show more
- Big Meeting! With Sophie AldredIn the latest episode of our comedy podcast Big Meeting, we pitch our TERRIBLE movie ideas to Sophie Aldred AKA Ace from Doctor Who! How far would she go to rid the world of pins and needles? Will she dream-quest with John Hamm? And did the Doctor and Ace really materialise in the Birds of a Feather universe? https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/birds-feather-was-doctor-who-spin-off-sophie-aldred/id1450664355?i=1000476866534
- Fantasy NovelI've written a FANTASY NOVEL ABOUT A MAGIC CAT. If those words alone interest you, and you're an illustrator or animator, please get in touch. I'm looking to self-publish and need cover art, but I'm also interested to pitch it as an animation. (Image here is just to catch the eye - I'd love to hear from people with any kind of rich and colourful fantasy style)
- Highsnobiety Editor's NotesHIghsnobiety is one of the world's leading streetwear media brands, a global authority on fashion and culture. Their impeccably curated online shop features limited editions and exclusive collaborations, from trainers to accessories, objects and menswear apparel. I write editor's notes for the product pages on Highsnobiety Shop, providing a short story about the featured brand or designer, a styling note and a product description. I've written about Peak Performance, ASICS, New Balance, Gramicc
- Pitchblack PlaybackPitchblack Playback has been called "the future of music listening" by the Guardian and is London's coolest and most unusual music event. A carefully curated selection of new music and classic albums are played over high-quality cinema audio to an audience of blindfolded listeners, with all the lights out. Studio Gomori created their new logo. Get tickets now for their next event. www.pitchblackplayback.com
- Good On You - Ethical Fashion with Flair: ColourThe second in my series of articles for Emma Watson-approved ethical fashion ratings app Good On You has gone live. This edit is all about big colour for all you bright and wonderful people out there who don't just want to blend into the tarmac :) Check it out at https://goodonyou.eco/ethical-fashion-with-flair-colour/ Studio Gomori help a number of ethical fashion clients with branding and campaigns. Drop me a line if you're in this world.
- Good On You - ArticlesWriting articles for Good On You, an Emma Watson-approved app which rates fashion brands according to their impact on people, animals and the planet. Everyone knows you can get basics and neutrals which are sustainable, but there's a whole world out there of bright, bold, edgy and wild clothes for people who want to be conscious consumers. The first article is about streetwear.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Behind The SpineBehind The Spine is a podcast that deconstructs genre and narrative, and finds learning opportunities for writers in the most unlikely of places. Episodes are released weekly from wherever you get your podcasts. Episode one went live this week and we've got some amazing guests lined up, including some from our "The Dots" community! If you put words on a page or a screen, or you are interested in the narrative of the world around us then Behind The Spine is for you.
- Creative Direction
- Online Campaigns
- Outdoor Campaigns
- Idea Generation
- Idea Concept Development
- Video Director
- Brand Consultancy
- Brand Identity
- Concept Creation