Born and raised in Poland, I am a graphic designer currently living and working in London. I have changed my career at the age of 30 to become a graphic designer and it was the single best disruption I ever experienced. I focus primarily on print, branding, and web design.
- Science in Sport plc is a leading premium performance nutrition company that develops, manufactures and markets nutrition products for elite athletes and sports and gym lifestyle enthusiasts in over 80 international markets. The idea behind the build of the new corporate website was to improve responsiveness with more visual, less text and stronger focused messaging.
- Next Energy Capital is a leading specialist investment and asset manager in the solar sector with a mission to generate a more sustainable future by leading the transition to clean energy. The idea behind the build of the new corporate website was to combine sustainability with strong visuals, better content and key messages. The look and feel represents the journey of a sun through the day from dawn to dusk.
- Air Astana is a leading airline in the Eurasian market with mission to build one of the finest airlines in the world. The idea behind the build of the new corporate website was to enhance the positioning of Air Astana as a strong, reliable airline with focused messaging, engaging visuals and responsiveness as a key ingredients.
- STAG is a men’s lifestyle magazine, developed as a personal project and a design exercise. The creative idea was to design a clean in form, modern and minimalistic title, filled with beautiful photography and typography. The concept was inspired by the brutalist movement, the design of legendary magazines such as Monocle, Fantastic Man, Interview, Wonderland, and the work of artists such as David Bailey, Stephen Shore and Dieter Rams.
- Temasek is an investment company based in Singapore. Their operations, taking place mainly in Asia and Singapore, cover a broad spectrum of industries, including telecommunications, financial services, real estate, energy, and science. The idea behind the build of the new corporate website was to incorporate all elements of the company’s portfolio into one, cohesive design. The creative development included an image-rich, modular design, allowing for visual storytelling and enhancing the positioning of Temasek as an active investor.
- The Financial Times conference on Tackling the Productivity Challenge addressed concerns around economic policy, company culture, supply chain management and IT infrastructure investment. The conference speakers included sernior managers from Boeing, GE, Microsoft, Rolls-Royce, Statoil. The creative route was based on an idea to design a coherent visual identity bridging multiple sectors: IT, banking, economic policy etc. A network of interconnected icons, symbolizing respective sectors, allowed for flexibility in designing marketing assets depending on their format and channels used for communication.
+ Show more
Mid-weight Graphic Design
London, United KingdomFull Time
- London, United KingdomFreelance
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Brand Identity
- Logo Design
- Annual Reports
- Branding Infographics
- Web Deisgn
BA (Hons) Graphic Design