Extensive design and art directing experience both in print and digital across the fashion, lifestyle, marketing and retail sectors. Alongside this a strong knowledge of production processes, typography and layout with team and project management skills. An excellent understanding of digital design including UX/UI responsive requirements on desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
Projects credited in
- COS x DAIKANYAMA T-SITE – Brand Installation & Pop-upCOS commissioned us to be a creative consultant to engage in effective brand exercise in Japan. The brand exercise was to illustrate COS’s brand pillars message – timeless, modern, classic, tactile through the brand’s wardrobe essential in collaboration with DAIKANYAMA T-SITE in conjunction with COS JAPAN e-commerce launch. Audiences were encouraged to engage with the COS design and learned more about the brand philosophy and design influences with art and architecture through the exhibition, a3
- ACE HOTEL LONDON x KyotoAce Hotel London commissioned us to create a series of Kyoto inspired cultural programmes to celebrate the opening of Ace Hotel Kyoto. Sounds of Kyoto - We commissioned Bonjour Records, a multi-brand lifestyle retailer, to create 2 hours Kyoto-inspired playlist exclusively for Ace Hotel London to be played at their lobby for 2 weeks. Kyoto Sake Tasting - In a collaboration with Natsuki Kikuya, the director of MUSEUM OF SAKE, we organised a sake tasting event to guide guests to the beauty of s3
- TE TO TE SAKE – Label Design & BrandingTsuchida Sake Brewery - Te To Te branding and label design Tsuchida Sake Brewery is situated in Kawaba, a small village in Gunma, a mountainous region northwest of Tokyo. Established in 1907, it has been a family operation for six generations. In collaboration with Natsuki Kikuya, Sake Samurai, we have designed their low-intervention sake bottle label of Te To Te (originating from the meaning, Sky & Hand - 天と手) for their UK launch.
- Olafur Eliasson x TOKYO CULTUART by BEAMSWe designed and art directed an official exhibition product for Olafur Eliasson x TOKYO CULTUART by BEAMS in conjunction with the exhibition ‘Olafur Eliasson; Sometimes the river is the bridge’ taking place at the Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo in Japan. These collaboration T-shirts, featuring slogan typography, printed in using PVC-free inks, are made out of 100% recycled polyester yarn, regenerated from recycled plastic bottles. Japan has the second highest rate of disposed plastic waster p2
- Editorials - POPEYE MAGAZINEWe’re commissioned to do research, editorial proposal, conduct the interview and shoot for POPEYE magazine, the leading Japanese men’s fashion & cultural title for over 45 years. Working closely and regularly with them, we have worked on their most popular issues, featuring the world renowned designer Marc Newson, a London based skateboarding brand Palace Skateboards and editorialising English cultural contents. With their tagline of ‘Magazine for City Boys’, Popeye Magazine focuses on authentic21
+ Show more
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Responsible for overseeing the brand identity of this global luxury fashion business across key departments including marketing, editorial, social channels, SEO, UX and UI whilst managing a team of designers to create digital content, event and print collateral. Also Creative Director of the book set Farfetch Curates, a collaboration with US based publisher Assouline.
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Abobe Illustrator