You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Nature of the Beast Archive Exhibition Display?
Do you really want to delete project Against Oblivion?
Do you really want to delete project Instant Exposure: The Physical Print?
- Providing a friendly welcome, helping visitors to discover the RA exhibitions, events & activities. - Managing queues and giving directions, helping visitors with access requirements. - Responding to queries and providing general information about the gallery, its cafes and shops. - Help promote the guided tours and gallery talks.
- Assisting the artists with their stands throughout the duration of the fair. - Dealing with the guest list and completing data capture on front desk. - Assisting with the set up and take down of artist stands.
- Assisting with An Evening of Performances at DRAF during Frieze Week. - Invigilating the gallery to ensure that the artworks are secure at all times during in-space events. - Providing visitors with useful information about the current exhibition display.
- Coordinated the supply of archival material for the exhibition display in Lunds Konsthall. - Collated and prepared documents originally from Goshka Macuga’s Nature of the Beast Exhibition. - Working in Whitechapel Gallery’s Archive to copy original documents ready for display. - Working from London to print and order digital documents, in addition to the exhibition brief. - Arranging the delivery of materials to the curator in Lund prior to exhibition installation.
- Working with the Archive Curator in the research, organisation and planning of exhibitions. - Working alongside the Archivist in the daily running of the gallery archive and reading room. - Dealing with archive requests and working with academic researchers on a daily basis. - Proof reading and editing of interview transcripts for exhibition display material. - Handling and management of archive material for guest researchers and curators. - Writing a series of texts for archive and exhibition purposes including a text for the website. - Dealing with copyright permissions for press and publication purposes. - Completing exhibition forms such as loan requests, facilities reports and budgeting documents. - Brainstorming exhibition proposals and helping with future programming presentations. - Contributed specifically to the organisation of Sculptors’ Papers from the Henry Moore Institute Archive Exhibition (September 2014 to February 2015, Pat Matthews Gallery).
- Volunteering within a public arts organisation whose aim is to expose art to wider audiences. - Point of information at the reception desk; dealing with enquiries from the public. - Surveying the audience, ticketing, collecting donations, stewarding and invigilation.
- Working with the director and gallery manager in the organisation and delivery of exhibitions. - Writing, publishing and delivering the fortnightly newsletter, blog posts and facebook updates. - Invoicing, packaging and sending artworks and prints to gallery clientele. - Installation preparation, gallery presentation and client-buyer dialogue during art fairs. - General gallery tasks: invigilation, front of house, artist and public communications. - Proof reading and editing of press releases, image and press research and website upkeep. - Completing national and international art fair applications.
- Working as a freelance curator on a solo exhibition which displayed the art of Polaroid. - The exhibition was co-curated by myself and another curator over a period of two months. - The display exhibited a range of original Polaroids by London-based artist Cyrus Mahboubian. - Polaroids sent to us by the public via Open Call were also exhibited through a projected display. - The public programme and publications were produced and managed by the curators. - The display was supported by The Impossible Project, Diversity Arts Forum and First Thursdays.
- Monthly installation and deinstallation of the exhibition space. - Editorial and publication work including publishing online press releases and exhibition updates. - Press and image research relating to the development of the exhibition programme. - Artist, curator, public and press communications and correspondence. - Website updates and maintenance, and general public relations upkeep. - Organisational duties including administrative support, invoicing, postage and invigilation.
- Working closely with the photographer on all aspects of image production. - Photo-shoot assistance including the setup of studio, lighting and test shots.
Modern Art History, Art Theory, Art History, Impressionism, Cubism, Modernism
Curating Contemporary Art, Exhibition History, Art Theory, Art Writing, Exhibition Making
History, History of Art, Architecture and Film